The Bluespot Club

BarbMazz

I've been following along. It's very exciting news!!

On Thurs morning my new bsjf will arrive. I am filled with trepidation. I am still so attached to Bam Bam and miss him so. I hope the new fish will settle in okay and be healthy and happy.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can, as soon as the fish seems comfortable. I'm excited and scared as heck at the same time!

krak256

Can I join the club? Just got my first blue spot!

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

lcstorc

Not corny at all. We have all sorts of names here and they certainly do have big jaws so there is definitely a logic there.

Basser1

WELCOME krak256! Glad to see you made it here from Nano-Reef!

Lorraine..... That pic is awesome! Do you have a nursery tank ready?

bluespotjawfish

Of course not, I am moving! lol!

Besides if you get the nursery ready then it won't ever happen. Things like this only happen when you aren't prepared.

Hopefully I can at least document what I can and have that help someone else down the road.

Here is a short video clip of her tonight. She shows off her belly pretty good in the video. (I haven't fed them since first thing this morning. I noticed her yesterday, but she is even bigger today.) Also notice the dots on her side fins. I haven't ever noticed them before, so don't know if that is part of the deal or if I just wasn't paying attention before.

lcstorc

She is very considerate. :)
We all know BJ has been flashing for a while, but did you notice anything else that told you this was coming?

bluespotjawfish

When Shaun posted about his, I checked her. She was a bit fat, but not enough to say that she was holding eggs. Yesterday though, wow, quite the difference.

Last night BJ completely disrupted his place. You can't even tell there is a den where he is at.

She is still holding them this morning. Haven't seen him yet.