The affects this hobby has on your relationship.

What affect does this hobby have on your relationship?

• We both love the hobby

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Wife / girlfriend is not that keen

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Husband / boyfriend is not that keen

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • The hobby broke up our marriage / relationship

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I have 4 cats. 1@15 yr old Black long haired grumpy old (explitive omitted) who doesnt believe anything you might be doing sitting down, constitutes being too busy to pet the kitty. 1 4 yr old Calico name Trouble(name well earned). 1 grey 4mo tabby kitten(wife wanted it) named grace, but should have been named DEMON, She's a 4footed furry terrorist, constantly into stuff. and 1 3 yr old black/white Tomcat(garfield), who is a 18lbs kitten. Garfield is one of Trouble's kittens. When my youngest stepson came to live with us, he had nothing. He came with a backpack of clothes that didnt fit, and a small bag of toys he didnt like(he was 9 at the time). He latched onto garfield who wasnt even on solid food yet and wouldnt let him go. I didnt have it in me to tell him no.

I love cats. They do the goofiest things, they are affectionate, quiet(usually), and clean. And 2 of our 4 get a great kick out of watching my fish. Trouble has her own table beside my aquarium, just so she can watch em. she even jumps at the glass, not realizing for the 811th time, that she cant touch em, and they dont really wana come out and play. My wife just called a few min ago, telling me that Grace(the tabby kitten) was on the back of the couch, Jumping strait up 4+ Feet to play with the knob/chains on the ceiling fan. WTF who cant like cats. I cracked up just picturing it.

StirCrayzy

Im a proud member of the "cats are evil " society...
they cant be trusted, they would take you out while you sleep if you werent filling the food dish.:lol:
:willis:

Mostly i lied :fingerx: , but deep down i think maybe im right.

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Its alot of fun.. and the cat parasite would make me spend more money if I had it.. lmao

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Builtschic

The affects this hobby hase on your relationship.

Its alot of fun.. and the cat parasite would make me spend more money if I had it.. lmao

Lol Ya right u have the parasite. Don't try to fool urself there. If u had more money u would spend it

Built347

Its obviously the cat parasite controlling my spending

dmatt88

Its obviously the cat parasite controlling my spending

As I understand cat parasites more and more I found they do reside in the wallet portion of the brain.

..........rarely am I speechless

Built347

If matt said it its fact.. looks like its not my fault.. im a victim

Builtschic

The affects this hobby hase on your relationship.

If matt said it its fact.. looks like its not my fault.. im a victim

Don't try to place blame on something else. You have a serious reefing problem and it's no one or anythings fault but yours!! Just admit it that's always the first step to addiction. Now the cat parasite is saying u should go buy some flowers and a merbs caramel apple!!