Fat happy Chalice

TankStuff245-1.jpg

Cynarina, clown, and polyps

TankStuff243-1.jpg

Fat happy Cynarina

TankStuff242-1.jpg

Last but not least another Acan

Dweezil

I'll say the tanks looking good! Beautiful shots. Still love that Blueberry so nice.

mbdave

Terry I feed the whole tank, in fact both tanks now. I use a combination of frozen rotifers, DT's Phyto, DT's Oyster eggs, frozen cyclopeze, and dry coral crole everyday "a cloud" of some combintaion of these foods. Some days the clouds are quite thick I've never fed tanks this much "with the exception of fish" but I have learned a lesson that feeding is the way to go and don't shy away from a good feeding, "its great to now have these combinations of coral food". Now remember I have a large skimmer and a well seasoned tank not recomeneded for new tanks. These feedings are in combination with what I feed the fish...

mbdave

Got some new goodies today Blastmussa, trachy, Pectinia, green leather, and a Alveopora for the other tank I will take pics as soon as they open.

WOO HOO!!

mbdave

Yeah 20 years of doing this and that is one of the nicest I have had. I just have to pay the second morgage I took to buy it ;)

mbdave

Here are some of the new corals I got the other day

TankStuff254.jpg

This is a Pectinia one of my favorite corals one that I think is under loved they look good, are hardy, "when acclimated" and tolerate low light and murky water. There are tons of these in Apra Harbor Guam in very murky water at a depth starting around 40 feet from there you look up and barely make out the surface. So a good coral.

TankStuff255.jpg

You all know what this is :)

TankStuff256.jpg

And the new Blastmussa it has not opened great yet and I think it will color better over time, but the health and size is amazing I counted 47 polyps.

TankStuff257.jpg

This is not a new coral but the other Scolymia Australis I have, people seem to like these "not hard to see why" thought I would brag.....I mean "share" with you all.

TankStuff258.jpg

And my Symphillia I did not get a pic of it in the first round.

I also got a Aleveopora and a little green Leather, but both have yet to open well when they do I will get some pic's.

Chow,
Dave