T. Nguyen's 14G BioCube

What kind of flow is the Trumpet coral in? Mine seems to like a moderatly strong flow and I have one in low/medium and one in about medium light... I'm sure they would handle more light fine, that's just where I have them.

I sure hope they pull through for you, they are a cool coral...

Its in low flow. But i switch on my K-nano every other day just to switch things up. And its under my stock BC lighting.

wait do you wipe the inside or outside with a mr. clean magic eraser? wiping the inside sounds like a bad idea IMO.

Yeah inside and outside. Mr Clean Magic Eraser is just a mirco sponge. As long as you buy the original and NOT a scented one.

whats your fish stocking list

I only have 2 Picasso clown fish, 1 cleaner, 1 peppermint, and various snails.

u know you could mod your biocube chamber 2 and turn it into a sump. in the back theres a thing that looks like a mirror but when light hits it it becomes a window. take off the top of chamber 2 and replace biobalss with live rock frags and add macro algae but dont remove all bioballs at once or it will make a mini cycle and that will be verry bad. i think its remove 5 every other day not sure but worth it.

u know you could mod your biocube chamber 2 and turn it into a sump. in the back theres a thing that looks like a mirror but when light hits it it becomes a window. take off the top of chamber 2 and replace biobalss with live rock frags and add macro algae but dont remove all bioballs at once or it will make a mini cycle and that will be verry bad. i think its remove 5 every other day not sure but worth it.

I dont have bio balls in my BC at all. Leaving live rubble rock instead of bioballs can also act as a nitrite factory so i dont suggest you doing that either. I actually like my tank as is since its been doing great! im not worried about my levels because the WCs keep those in check and i dont need a pod reproduction area. They seem to do fine with the system i have now. Thanks for the suggestion though.

tangerine3486

Tank is looking awesome though. Very interesting/cool frogspawn. what is the flow like for the frogspawn with the powerhead on? is it pretty low with that positioning? or can frogspawns handle a little bit?

Tank is looking awesome though. Very interesting/cool frogspawn. what is the flow like for the frogspawn with the powerhead on? is it pretty low with that positioning? or can frogspawns handle a little bit?

Thanks! The FS does well with the low and high flow. Since its more towards the middle of my tank it doesn't get the direct flow of the PH but there is a noticeable difference when i have the K-nano on.