Sully's RSM Reefer 350

mtsully71

I am adding reef energy A&B once a week also, the night before I do a WC, I take out the filter socks, turn off the skimmer and let it circulate for a good 10-12 hours.

imagesRLRKM7D4.jpg Poseidon willing, tonight when I do my WC the test will tell me what my eyes are seeing.

I noticed this morning that I had to increase the flow into my dual reactor which tells me it is time to wash some pads and I might as well change the carbon and GFO out.

Also, I do realize my fish bio-load is quite high, but what is a reef without fish. I believe tank maturity and primarily good husbandry habits, will allow me to accomplish this.
untitled.png

Only dead fish go with the flow....

Sully

mtsully71

Yes and other members would say the same. You can see from the 2-3 photos it fits just fine. I have plenty of room to do another reactor if i chose too.

How is your tank coming along, I am curious?

FrootStick

Yeah they look good. I'm thinking of getting one!
Slow and steady mate. Have not really had a lot of spare time to do a hell of a lot apart from maintenance and cycling. Have added my 2 clowns and they are very happy. Also a couple of small corals which seem to be doing great.
I do a 4 weeks on 1 week off roster so it's hard to just get stuck into it haha.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Well it's about bloody time! :rolleyes2:

Fed EX showed Dom, said he didn't have my package...........that's odd

I am leaving work, going home, take some bloody grouse pictures. While I am at it I think I will hit the dunny, get my stubbie holder and start a slab! Hows that sound cobber?
That's really odd, I did tell him to make sure it was there pronto! :ponder2:

Well your pictures are bloody fantastic mate, I'll definitely have to crack a tinnie or two in honour of such rippa piccy's mate!
Checkmate ;)

Looks awesome, I still think your scape is fantastic though, love the layout and you've definitely got some great pieces going now :)

mtsully71

you've some nice eye candy there... thanks for the great pics man! :D

I really suck at taking pictures with my iphone, need to work on that.

Also, I love this, funny everytime I read it......... "I had a fish jump out and commit suicide after I walked past my tank naked... Just saying...

mtsully71

Well your pictures are bloody fantastic mate, I'll definitely have to crack a tinnie or two in honour of such rippa piccy's mate!
Checkmate ;)

Looks awesome, I still think your scape is fantastic though, love the layout and you've definitely got some great pieces going now :)

Chess-King-Checkmate.jpg