Sully's RSM Reefer 350

StirCrayzy

Still looks great sully, how the bathroom project going? I've done two in the last 8 yrs, second of which was the trade to my upgrade.;) here s how far I stripped the first one, hope you didn't have to go this far...

mtsully71

Still looks great sully, how the bathroom project going? I've done two in the last 8 yrs, second of which was the trade to my upgrade.;) here s how far I stripped the first one, hope you didn't have to go this far...

Not that much of an over achiever, but looks like a fun project to start from scratch. When the snowmobile snow starts getting bad, then I will get to work.

I also see you need a go fund me page to by a mans tape :nekid:

By chance Josh, is that the fan you used when you destroyed the place daily :biggrin:

StirCrayzy

I wish I had a triple fan ;)
Oh and the extra tape is because I set them down everywhere. I need one wherever I stop. Stanley is the go -to.
Snow around here is crap for the last couple weeks. 50° does not go well with winter sports.

mtsully71

Well I guess the tank neglect has not been to bad. Calcium 390, phosphate .04, nitrate >10, alk 7.7, mg 1280, salinity 1.26. I have not been dosing or checking water on a regular basis for about 2 months. I have been bad..........but I love me some snowmobling :biggrin:

I have a theory, as my tank matures I think my alk is stabiliziing itself and it has not been in the high 6 range as it was the first year or so. Slowly creeping higher. Can't explain it, as I have been really bad about adding B-ionic. All I have done is maintained at least 20% WC every two weeks. Pretty pleased with the result, I may start trying to remember to add calcium more often to bump that number, but other than that you can't beat that with a poke in eye with a sharp stick.

Coral has continued decent growth, might bump my lights another 10% also just to see what happens.

Some new photos
!cid_8cf2bdbd-f2f6-42fb-905e-e03be36231c2@namprd20_prod_outlook.jpg !cid_c07a5a62-ceb5-42c4-8a22-c014c8a99d69@namprd20_prod_outlook.jpg !cid_f3575ef5-cb78-4507-a5dd-8e10f5affcf2@namprd20_prod_outlook.jpg
Happy reefing

Sully

Pat24601

Great to see tank doing well! My tank seemed to thrive when I backed off a little too. Go figure. ;)

mtsully71

STILL ALIVE!

Been really busy with projects and life in general, not much to report other than the tank is 2 years old now and thriving. Going to hook up with Monique here in August/September and swap some frag stuff. Really busy with my daughter, she qualified in Denver to compete at the Taekwando World Championships in Little Rock, AR, next week (training, training, training) . Little cobber is pretty dang good. Hate to be the boy the pi$$es her off at 16 ;).

May order a few more corals in August and replenish CUC before winter. Ill get some new photos soon, lifes good :thumber2:

Happy reefing

Sully