Sully's RSM Reefer 350

mtsully71

How time flies and the livingroom is done! I will share some photos later

Here are some of the new kids arriving next week. Now that I am caught up mostly with the honey do a load list, I will get some new FTS going. Tank is great and really not much to say other than I love this $%*&@# hobby :bounce:

IMG_7846.jpg

happy reefing

Sully

Kman237

Here are some of the new kids arriving next week. Now that I am caught up mostly with the honey do a load list, I will get some new FTS going. Tank is great and really not much to say other than I love this $%*&@# hobby :bounce:

View attachment 45542

happy reefing

Sully

Great to hear!!!! Those are some beautiful sps frags!!!! Congrats!

I share the same feeling I $%*&@#% love this hobby!!!!!!

Really looking forward to the FTS!

anarchy

View attachment 45542

happy reefing

Sully
I know where those are coming from. Wish i had room to order more from him. Those are some beauties

How about some names. Looks like a spainbow in there

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

mtsully71

I know where those are coming from. Wish i had room to order more from him. Those are some beauties

How about some names. Looks like a spainbow in there

Very good eye sir! Starting with the big guy on the left moving right

ORA Frogskin
Reef ready grape juice
Midas sunset
Pearly Cadaver
BC Secale
June Ruby

Row 2
Pink Lemonade
Ponape rainbow rosaria
Pink Flamingo
Heart and soul
PC Rainbow
Spainbow
Blue moon humilis

Not pictured is a Purple polyp birdsnest and Defuego

Adam (as you are aware) https://battlecorals.com/collections/signature-battle-corals is great. Everything about ordering from the guy, questions, general BS is A+

Corals shipped early as weather was good, everyone tucked in to the new house :thumbup:

anarchy

Very good eye sir! Starting with the big guy on the left moving right

ORA Frogskin
Reef ready grape juice
Midas sunset
Pearly Cadaver
BC Secale
June Ruby

Row 2
Pink Lemonade
Ponape rainbow rosaria
Pink Flamingo
Heart and soul
PC Rainbow
Spainbow
Blue moon humilis

Not pictured is a Purple polyp birdsnest and Defuego

Adam (as you are aware) https://battlecorals.com/collections/signature-battle-corals is great. Everything about ordering from the guy, questions, general BS is A+

Corals shipped early as weather was good, everyone tucked in to the new house :thumbup:
Thats a nice looking list. I cant wait for the next time i order. The battlestag is waiting for me!

mtsully71

Little update, Corals all doing well, one coral day 3 (the June Ruby) developed a case of what appeared to be Rapid Tissue Necrosis (RTN) from the bottom up and I snipped the top 1/3, re attached and now I have a 1/2 inch June Ruby instead of 1 1/2 :D. But it's alive!

My cleaner shrimp and my blood shrimp are MIA, have no clue on the 5 W's. No carcass, no moved to Jersey sign, no apparent suicide attempt. Only thing I can figure is maybe they pulled a Thelma and Louise and Tater decided to try fish.

Really the only thing I have a gripe about is, the bubble algae that seems to be enjoying its new home, thank you coral vendors :mad: and the vermetid snails also vendor freebies :banghead:.

The snails I can live with as they only do the mucus thing when I clean. I occasionally boil some water and provide and nice hot enima to some of the bigger ones I come across. Works quite well and non-chemical.

Other than that things look good. Gonna pick up some new fish in a few months, some new shrimp and likely a clam. For the most part, it's all about TLC now. I also found two spaghetti worms thanks to my rabbitfish. Didn't flush these ones :thumber2:

Have a great weekend reefers :clink:

Sully

Last edited:

anarchy

Get a rabbitfish for that bubble algae. They love that stuff. My blue spot rabbit goes around the 93 picking and eating all the bubbles it sees. Soon im going to pick up a tiny rabbit for my 30 to get the bubble algae under control

mtsully71

Get a rabbitfish for that bubble algae. They love that stuff. My blue spot rabbit goes around the 93 picking and eating all the bubbles it sees. Soon im going to pick up a tiny rabbit for my 30 to get the bubble algae under control

got one.......Two Barred Rabbitfish (Siganus virgatus), he does eat it, but have not actively seen him graze on it.

mtsully71

Well....... no photos yet. No excuse, just lazy and I really need/want to use the wifes Nikon. Heading to Nawlins and the western carribean for the next 2 weeks. Might have a beverage or two :pint::biggrin2: Snorkling with the little cobber and wife. Next year I can introduce the young sappling to scuba in the pool and we can both get certified togehter when she's 10 :pico:. Wife has no interest :shark2:

My next photos will be with the Nikon as there are some members on here, that really take nice photos, which in turn applies the pressure for some good shots :D.

Tank house sitter is GTG, doing WC tonight for the 2 weeks I am gone. Tank is doing great, may be looking into a doser, graci @Kman237

New Battlecorals are looking stellar and growing. No PE for the most part, but really don't care as long as they are growing. Something must be right :bounce:

Happy reefing

Sully