Stretch's 120g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
AAARRRG!! It was uploaded from a phone!! Tried to find how to allow it and can't......

dmatt88

its now working buddy. To change settings, you have to go into settings an check what you want.

lethal

Dude if I had of known you were going to post so many vids I would have made popcorn for us all! Seriously though, good work.

Stretch

Well... after testing and watching my numbers, I think my tank has cycled already.... I've never had one cycle this quickly but the test don't lie. The only think I can attribute a fast cycle to would be the fact that I added about 60ish pounds of rock with lots of dead stuff on it AND added 2 raw shrimp. Its been 21 days since the shrimp went and and the only thing I'm reading now is high nitrates.

Soooo.... what do you guys think? First water change or give it some more time???

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Sounds like you might be there. Are you getting a algae bloom? You could add some ammonia and if it goes away quickly then you know you've got it.

Stretch

Sounds like you might be there. Are you getting a algae bloom? You could add some ammonia and if it goes away quickly then you know you've got it.

Haven't been running the lights. I'll let you know this evening when I get home :D

Stretch

Sorry jj, forgot to answer your question!:eek:

Definitely have algae growth! I think its done....:D

Stretch

I ordered my new bulbs! They should be here Tuesday:D

I went with 3x ATI Blue Plus and 1x ATI Purple Plus. I hope the color is what I'm looking for!

The tank has fully cycled and all I'm waiting for is the bulbs so I can start adding stuff!! Can't wait.

The next purchase is going to have to be more live rock... Tank is looking pretty empty with what I have in there.

Stretch

asaqadet.jpg
Ooooh yeah! Bulbs are here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.