Steves LEDs Review

snappa53

QUOTE="StevesLEDs, post: 1310025, member: 74280"]We have a few other customers that just mounted them in the endplates. Since you have the Typhon in the works, you may just want to set them to your desired intensity level and leave them tucked in for now, that way you won't have any unnecessarily drilled holes in the system :)

Jeff[/QUOTE]Thanks Jeff. I thought that would be the most likely spot, or just string them out through the power cord hole by removing the grommets. Ugly but effective. I am looking forward to getting this system working!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hang in there Bryan, I bet with this offer, you will see the new model soon...

Shipping times and cost from Canada trying to make that happen in a week both ways, would be a problem though...
sidebar - your corals can go a whole week without light and be okay, mine did :nessie:

StevesLEDs

RS Sponsor
Just one more spot open for a RSM 130 (any version) prototyper. Just buy the base LED system and we'll build it and install it for free, and even provide you with a warranty! The brightest LED system on the market using 100% made in USA components. There is nothing else like it on the market.

Any takers? We need a total of 10 participants to test for 14 days each before we can release this new LED system, and have had only 9 thus far. So far it is 100% awesome!

Jeff