Sparklesmcgraw's RSM 130D

I guess that is a possibility. Hmm, I reckon i'll give it the full 8 weeks and maybe one more for good measure. if the white spot returns I will be gutted and will be forced to take more drastic measures if I can find someone to take my corals off me.

Thanks a lot and wish me luck!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Wishing you ...........

good_luck_graphics_02.gif

Bit of an update folks,

Well I am still in the 'fallow' stage of trying to fight my Ich problem. One more week will be 8 full weeks with no fish and I will be thinking about giving things another go and praying the bloody white spot had died a very horrible and painful death!

I have picked a few more coral additions (needed something to keep me excited) and have posted up some pics. I decided to try a couple of SPS frags out of interest to see how they do. I know my rockscape is not very high (kinda wish it was higher) but I hope there will be enough light for them. not expecting mammoth growth but just hope they are happy and healthy. Love the mini maxi anemone I got aswell. he is one voracious eater! Caught him chowing down on a hermit crab the other day and had to save the crab with a pair of tweazers! They are really really sticky so anything that goes near him will be toast by the looks of it!

Anyways, looking forward to getting some fish life in the tank again to sit back and enjoy.

Pics:

DSC03064.jpg

DSC03054.jpg

DSC03053.jpg

DSC03050.jpg

DSC03047.jpg

DSC03056.jpg

Really starting to wish I have a better camera!

:)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
The camera is doing a fine job in my opinion! Superb pictures, and nice tank and corals. Do you find the mini-maxi moves around a lot? I've heard they really are sticky, just like their big cousins - the big carpet anemones.

Well luckily mine has stayed put where I tried to place him. He moved about an inch and has settled. I can certainly vouche for the stickyness. They really do stick to your hands when you touch them. They look great though and I would like another of a different colour morph one day.

Glad the pics look alright. I have a friend with an amazing camera and once you see the pictures an expensive camera takes, everything else looks a bit weak. It's a shame because marine tanks are gorgeous to photograph. maybe I could borrow his for a roll.

Looking for a bit of an ID here. I have noticed this white, network growing on a piece of my live rock. It looks like copepods may be breeding in it as I can see little creatures crawling around it most of the time.

Can anyone confirm if this is indeed a nest? Or is something I need to be concerned about.

DSC03073.jpg

DSC03072.jpg

Thanks!

Thanks Guys,

Well the 8 weeks has passed and I have added a clown. Heres hoping I am clear now.

I was thinking of getting an LED strip to increase the visability for viewing under the moonlights. I was thinking either an Exocotic Stunner strip or an aquaray 600. Which one you anyone recommened as being better than the other? Just looking for a nice blue night light that enhances coral flouresence and such.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Congrats on being disciplined waiting the 8 weeks before adding another fish - here hoping you never have to deal with ick again & your new clown does well - post us a pic of your new clown !
050.gif

Some other member will have to advise on the lights, I run stock RSM tanks.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
:thumbup: on sticking it out for eight weeks! Wishing you nothing but good news and success in the future!