So what does everyone do for a living?

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
I'm a professional thief... can't wait to see matts setup on Saturday... :)

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

jpsika08

Devon, grab as much as you can and if you get caught, you can always runaway here :D

Got room in the fishroom, ;)

LOL

phantom2991

i told the truth about my profession. on a sad note (or happy, depends on how you look at it) just found out we will be PCS'ing to Hawaii in july, so everything in my tank needs to find a new home so TMO can get my tank to its new home. will re-stck upon arrival, so JJ better be ready for a huge order from me.

dmatt88

i told the truth about my profession. on a sad note (or happy, depends on how you look at it) just found out we will be PCS'ing to Hawaii in july, so everything in my tank needs to find a new home so TMO can get my tank to its new home. will re-stck upon arrival, so JJ better be ready for a huge order from me.

Ill pm my address.

.........yep. I'm a reefer.

sk8rdn

phantom2991 said:

Already? You just moved like a month ago... Damn that sucks. Well, at least Hawaii is better than California... Haha

...."Fish" Happens!....

engineer goby

That both sucks and it's great. Sucks the tank has to come down. Great you can scuba dive and see Naso Tangs and Picaso Triggers and so many other of our fish friends in their natural environment.

Will you ship to Philadelphia?

phantom2991

nearest and dearest on here will get first dibs. all you have to do is pay for shipping. thats it, so if your serious about wanting something closer to july, send me a pm.

sk8rdn

phantom2991 said:
nearest and dearest on here will get first dibs. all you have to do is pay for shipping. thats it, so if your serious about wanting something closer to july, send me a pm.

Will you fit in a box? :) lol

...."Fish" Happens!....

phantom2991

hahaha!! i think my husband would object and im not missing a chance to send myself to hawaii, so im sorry, but ill pass. :)