Snelly's 90 ZEOvit TANK BUILD

Snelly40

thanks guys! coming along nicely... i noticed a new branch on my acro and the rbta, Duncans, frogspawn and galaxea are growing like crazy... now just trying to be patient while it all continues to grow

the bsjf is all over the place, new little homes each day haha, lets hope one suites him perfectly soon

Snelly40

Have you had a bsjf before? Did you check out the Blue Spot Club: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forum/index.php?forums/bluespot-club.147/ ? Lots of great info there.

@Oxylebius , hey buddy.. i have not had one before but i've wanted one forever and yah ive read ad nauseam about them... nice mesh tank top and a nice sand bed for him, been feeding him a nice mix of mysis and plankton and bloodworms to keep him enticed and interested, plenty of rubble and snail shells for him to use... now just hoping all continues to go well as he's a blast to watch...

i do neeed that cool bluespot pic for my avatar tho hahaha

Oxylebius

Great, glad you read through those posts. Seems so many people still have some trouble with them, even though we are learning more about them all the time. Good luck to you and that little guy. Keep us posted on the progress.

Snelly40

82aaf8a9b35ed8d3325d16362170ab11.jpg

Woot bsjf loving life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snelly40

clowns are hosting in my toadstool that is just growing out of control haha.. night-time shot so colors kinda funky

4-18 clowns.jpg

an updated FTS... gonna fix the hole in front that the jawfish used as a home for his first few nights...
4-18 fts 2.PNG

and an RBTA closeup... now if the clowns would just host in this instead of the toadstool :(
4-18 rbta2.jpg

Last edited:

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Did you give the new rocks a good rinse and soak in some RO water?? They say to do it for 24hrs but I usually do it for a few hours although of late I have started soaking them from the night before. Best part is with each new stone change you'll see more and more improvements ;)