Skimmer Group Buy

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Who ever sent me pictures of the broken center tube please send them to me again I cant find them nor the PM

grinch

I am buying a used 75g setup from my LFS, he says "comes complete" with CPR bak pak skimmer, etc. From what I have learned/read the typhoon looks like a much better unit. I will be running it in sump. Am I too late to get on the price with the group buy??:fishy:

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
I am buying a used 75g setup from my LFS, he says "comes complete" with CPR bak pak skimmer, etc. From what I have learned/read the typhoon looks like a much better unit. I will be running it in sump. Am I too late to get on the price with the group buy??:fishy:

I only ordered one this go round

sambrinar

Jack do you still have that deal on the Typhoon HOB??

Question though, I was planning on putting it in my sump, can I do that with one that hangs on the back? will the water level get high enough? New to sump here, and the tank is a 15.5 gal will be upgraded to a 30gal that is when I am going to hook up the sump (10gal). I have a crappy nano skimmer right now.

Thanks

BEELZEBOB

sure is. youd have to ask jack, but i think you can ajust the length of the inlet and outlet arms that hang into the water.

it may affect the GPH of the pump, but not by much.

PEMfish

I really need a skimmer. You said the Term 2 will work on my 60g system, right?
I do not have room in my sump, but can I run it next to my sump without a $150 kit?
What would shipping be to 60174?
Thanks
Paul

BEELZEBOB

i cant really answer that, but il will tell you at half the cost, my typhoone does 2X as much as an aqua c nano

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Jack do you still have that deal on the Typhoon HOB??

Question though, I was planning on putting it in my sump, can I do that with one that hangs on the back? will the water level get high enough? New to sump here, and the tank is a 15.5 gal will be upgraded to a 30gal that is when I am going to hook up the sump (10gal). I have a crappy nano skimmer right now.

Thanks

I am currently out of Typhoons