Sumpless Kit of Terminator II
Term2

Typhoon HOB
Term2

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
The Terminator will handle upto a 300 Gallon
The Typhoon up to a 110 Gallon

I am actually running the terminator on my Display Tank @ the shop Softies SPS, LPS & Clams

vdituri

I feel lonely. :cry1:

No one else needs a skimmer?
I"M the last person on the face of the earth that needs a good deal on a skimmer? Figures.
lol

framerguy

I need a bigger one or I get in on it Victor.. does that make you feel better? Hey Jack, what if I got two for a 450, does it work that way?

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
That would work just perfect. I had that question asked of me so I had to ask the manufacture the said they have run the test & it worked perect.

framerguy

How's this work Jack, Gails asking when you need the cash. I would like two, it seems like such a great deal and if you say it will work for what I want I'll take your word. That's a $400 savings over what I was going with. We are in the process of buy a house so Gail is guarding our money like a pit bull. Timing is everything! PM me if you need to.

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Iam going to rap up the buy @ the end of the week so after that I will get everythig togather & then get payment

BEELZEBOB

YO!

Id be interested in a typhoon.

whens this all goin to happen? $$$ wise i wouldnt be ready till like Fri 3/21...

is that cool?