Skimmer Group Buy

Buddha

Jack, call me when they come in and I can either meet you at the shop or at Vicki's!

Thanks again!!!!!!

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Victor T2 / SL
Ron T2
Debbie T2 - PM'd with total
Jason T2 - PM'd with total
20Gsalt T2 / SL
Bob Typhoon - PM'd with total

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor T2 / SL - PM'd with Total
Ron T2
20Gsalt T2 / SL

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Victor T2 / SL - PM'd with Total
Ron T2 - PM's with total
20Gsalt T2 / SL

Buddha

ANYBODY heard anything yet?

i called jack yesterday and left a message....

Hey Bob, I spoke with Jack yesterday. He and Vicki both have had computer problems and haven't had much, if any internet access/time. It was a short phone call, but I believe he said the skimmers will be in next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hope this helps.

BEELZEBOB

SWEET!

does that mean in to us, or in his shop?

last i spoke w/ him he was dealing w/ a power outage at his shop. (really hope that wasnt any real big deal)

im just excited!

Buddha

It sounded like the only thing he lost during the power outage was a pagoda cup. Everything else (fish, coral, inverts), are all doing well!

I have no clue on the shipping details and such. I'm only 5-10 minutes from Vicki's house and 20 minutes from Jack's shop, so obviously I'll just pick mine up.

But if I do hear anything else, before Jack posts, I'll definately let you all know!

naperenterprise

Hope all is well with Jack and Vicki...

I was looking at a back up generator today at Home Depot... But just not in my budget right now... Some day...some day ;)

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Bob here is your Skimmer :)

DSC_0001.jpg