Bottom View
8111762631_fd5030617c_b.jpg

Skinned (no shelves in place)
8111762597_6c01e0497b_b.jpg

Construction:
pyve3y5u.jpg

du8ugumy.jpg

Blue Space

wow! that stand is a brute! by the looks of it that stand could hold an m-1 abrams... should be good enough for a fish tank too :D

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
wow! that stand is a brute! by the looks of it that stand could hold an m-1 abrams... should be good enough for a fish tank too :D

I'm using it to change the oil on the car before we put the tank into place.... Lol

....H20 incapable....

sk8rdn

New Video:

[video=youtube_share;KwdCRDvwXSI]http://youtu.be/KwdCRDvwXSI[/video]

sk8rdn

Stand Progress....

nygahymu.jpg

byjuhave.jpg

2avedasa.jpg

And it "structurally" complete. Just needs the ply top and skin. Decorative shelves and such to come later...

sk8rdn

And my friendly neighborhood UPS delivery man became my best friend this week. Not only did he bring the new fish on Wed, as well as curtains for the wife, TV bulb for "the house", but also brought this:

u5etedab.jpg

pahaty3e.jpg

Reeflo Hammerhead Hybrid.... $250... still under warranty... :D

sk8rdn

Well my wife's Atlantic Blue Tang died in the QT overnight on the 30th. No signs of disease, was eating well and swimming actively the whole time, water is fine. Kinda thinking this was just a specimen that didn't adapt well to captivity.

sk8rdn

Well, after the debacle with AquaCon, I ended up ordering my Wardii through a special order at my LFS. So here he is going into QT:

mu4a9u4a.jpg

Last edited:

sk8rdn

Can't wait to see some pictures!

As soon as I released him from the bag in the pic above, he instantly hid in the pvc pipes and refuses to make it easy for me to photograph anything except a small sliver of his face and an eyeball... He's a wryly little one...

Status
Not open for further replies.