Shroom Room

Gina

RS STAFF
Nice shrooms! Yea, you guys sure took a beating this year with all the hurricanes!

TomV

Hi folks! Been gone a long time, but I thought I would add one of my Red Shrooms and a cluster of my Blues to the bunch.... My shrooms have been multiplying and taking over. Same thing with my Hairy Shrooms! Divide and cover - The Shroom Motto! :D

Attachments

• Shroom 12-24-04-sm2.jpg
    Shroom 12-24-04-sm2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF0757a.jpg
    DSCF0757a.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 118
I got this rock today with a friend, we split it in 1/2. They are purple bullseye mushrooms. They look deep purple with no light whatsoever. I still dont think it was worth $100 though. This is 1/2 the rock in the pic.

Attachments

• sps & micro 005.jpg
    sps & micro 005.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 109

yoshiod9

here are the only shrooms i have that are worth posting a pic of! the pic was taken under pc without a flash(the reflection is of my mh)...

nice, huh? :bluenod:

Attachments

• newricflash.JPG
    newricflash.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 93

BigReepher

I found this little guy face down in the bargain bin. He was sold to me as a hairy mushroom for $6. It was more a result of spending too much time at the LFS than luck. LOL

Attachments

• ricshroom.jpg
    ricshroom.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 93

TomV

Firstly, my Blue Shroom Cluster....

blueshrooms2105a9vn.jpg

And a Blue Shroom who was too big and jumped ship on the cluster!!

shrooms210524nj.jpg

TomV

Nope! That's a Bicolor Shroom. But it might as well be called a Watchman for how much it EYES you!!! :D :D

yoshiod9

here's the newest member of the family. my orange yuma has two baby polyps on the rock with it! babies are about 1/4 in or so and are just starting to get the orange coloration on the tips!

Attachments

• red orange yuma.JPG
    red orange yuma.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 106

Craig Manoukian

No babies yet from mine, 3 - 4" across when fully extended. Very cool Orange Yuma Ricordia ther Yoshiod9! I'm jealous of those babies!

12Ricordea_yuma_11-29-04-med.jpg

yoshiod9

thanks craig! i actually lucked out when i bought the piece...the employee helping me was kinda annoyed that he was helping us and was being somewhat rude so i decided that that was the world's way of getting back at him. 3 polyps for the price of one...can't beat that!