Shroom Room

Very nice tank you have Craig!I love your zoos and that Yellow Eye Kole tang.
How does the Fiji Blue Devil behaves in the tank.I'm always tempted to buy one.Any feedback on them?TIA

VINA

Last edited:

Craig Manoukian

The Fiji Blue Devil, Blue Damsel, and another Blue & Yellow Damsel will all reside in my 20 gallon long. I'm not brave enough to put a damsel in me reef.

The 20 long is the bad boy tank for fish under 3".

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Hope you like :)

161.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

169.jpg

1610.jpg

1612.jpg

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Thanks :D Its amazing what a little point 'n shoot 4 mp cam and tripod can do :D I amaze myself sometimes LOL.

BTW, which is your fav.? I am going to enter one into a photo contest, but can't decide which.

Gina

RS STAFF
My favorite is the 6th one. You should see about framing them like Travis and Witt.

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Thanks for the imput :)

Gina, if I wasn't a photoshop illiterate person :rolleyes:, I would have on on every pic, but I would need one made for me, and have detailed step by step instructions on how to apply it. I have photoshop 7.0 and CS, but all I know how to do on them is crop and adjust the brightness and stuff.

ReefLady

Staff member
I've already posted this pic but it belongs here too, and is my only remaining shroom (well, there's a colony of em :) )

This was my first coral purchase, back in my first 29-gallon tank that died in the fire in 2001. After the fire, I took the rock with these rics out and brought them to the pet store. Today I probably have upwards of 15 of them on the original rock.

3ricmouthmacroweb.jpg