Shroom Room

RandyO

Bicolor Mushrooms
They are half green striped and half Blue striped mushrooms
December 2002
Salty's%20store%20Dec%202002%20Half%20mushroom.jpg

Top down from June 2004
Junebicolor.jpg

Most recently, Dec 2004. It is just starting to split. It has moved over a part of the green stripe color. You can see a tiny baby in the background.
Bicolormorph.jpg

RandyO

Thanks. I haven't seen any others since I picked one up 5 years ago in Detroit. I wish I had more of them to show for it, but they grow much slower than regular shrooms, and most of their offspring are single color. If they move around and leave babies behind, it has to be just at the point where the two colors meet. Otherwise it's just a blue stripe baby or Green stripe baby. That pic with the second mouth is the first time I am seeing them split in half like that. I'll try to document it with more pic's as its splitting.

mane3215

Thanks WitfuL! Hehehe.

Yeah Randy, its my favorite. That pink is so intense its crazy, and it has been with me a long time, so no melting! I know where there is another one now, same as that one with a lot more pink in it, but its 250.00. I cant justify that kind of cheese for a ric =).

Thanks Craig!

Gina

RS STAFF
Holy cow! Those are some awesome looking Rics. Would love to be able to afford one of those.

RanRoc

here are some of mine...some others didn't make it through the hurricanes :(

Attachments

• shrooms.jpg
    shrooms.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 86