Show me you mug shot!!!!!!!!

Tarasco

Do'h, had some computer problems last night and just gave up! The pic would have been a lot bigger than I wanted anyways.

ScottT1980

Ah, if only I could do some photoshop magic again...

Johnny, LOL, yeah, a bit too intense looking, thats for sure. Although, when I give my usual goofy smile, I tend to look very similar to an elf, without the pointy ears of course...

sharks

Contributing Member
LOL a dead head for sure ;)
Look at those saucers for pupils! :D
It’s nice to put the face to the personality
Keep the pics coming gang

addict

Great pic!
The last one you were trying to upload just showed the very top left corner... now I can see the rest of the pic... I couldn't tell what those columns were in the other one. :D

Craig Manoukian

Same photo as posted in November, not much change so no new pic.

12MugshotFragEx.JPG

PS
Your fiance is very pretty in pink Tarasco!

ScottT1980

LOL a dead head for sure

Yeah, yeah yeah... Without the long hair at this point. I could dig up pictures of me back in my "long hair era" but not many were taken, and probably for good reason. ;)

Take er easy
Scott t.

BoomerD

All Right...EESH!! I hate fotos!
Last year (2002) We hhad a catered Hawaiian luau for our annual Christmas party. Food, music,hula dancers, the whole shebang. I was the bartender. It ended up being sort of o.k., mix one pitcher for you guys, one for me, one for you, one for me...by the time this pic was taken, I had put away many MaiTai's, Pina Colada's and way too many Scorpions!! I was indeed "The Snockered Santa" when it came down to the hula lessons...:D
abp.sized.jpg

Yep, I'm the big handsome fella in the santa hat...;)