Show me you mug shot!!!!!!!!

Maxx

Finaly got a decent shot of me and Rocio.
This was taken around January of this year. I dont think I look all that great, but Rocio likes it, so here goes....

Gina

RS STAFF
Here is a picture of me surf fishing. Caught two crockers at once!
Wish I was still there!!

Spooda420

July 20 2004, best way to cure a hang over, dont stop drinking. me about 8.30 in the morning, ahhh time for a Fosters!!!

Spooda420

IMS- Indiana Motor Speedway, for the NASCAR fans where the brickyard 400 is held, also the indy 500 for the open wheel fans.

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Spooda - that must have been some beer to transport you from June 20 to July 20th at Indianapolis Motor Speedway ;)

NaH2O

Contributing Member
LOL - not a chance! After the last triathlon my husband saw me looking at some pictures on the camera and told me I'd be in big trouble if I deleted any pictures. LOL - he knows me too well.....at least I respected his wishes, but I cringe everytime I see them. There is something unpleasant about looking at myself during and after such a task. I'm still mentally recovering from the huge hills .... er mountains - I beat myself up with a couple of weeks ago.....4 hours of mountainous like climbs (plus I'm slow anyway)....the scenery was absolutely breathtaking, and made the effort worth it. LOL - I also had a great cheering section, and Curt helped make my day when he ran with me a little bit towards the end. (in case you are wondering...it was a 0.6 mile swim/30 mile bike/6.4 mile run).

NaH2O

Contributing Member
hehehe - I'll get a shot of the mini triathlete tomorrow in her cycling gear. Funny thing about the little one....she lays in her baby pool kicking her feet, jumps up runs over to her tricycle rides it a few feet, runs around the deck furniture and back to her pool....while shouting "Look at me mommy...I'm you".

Maxx

...it was a 0.6 mile swim/30 mile bike/6.4 mile run.
I'm a former infantry Marine, currrently in the police academy here in St Louis, MO, and I'm still trying to figure out why you'd voluntarily run that far. I know you guys have a car, I saw it!
Nick

mps9506

Ok, you guys asked for it, this is me waking up the morning....
This is about as bad as it gets :D Don't ask why I'm cheesin so much this early in the morning...
1.jpg