Show me a picture of your favorite coral in your 130

MotoReef

4102661936_c4c414b480.jpg

Another one of the same tank, trying to be creative but thick acrylic does not lend well to diagonal shooting of the camera.
a month between the two photos and some corals have been moved... :)

cabolick

I don't have any really nice corals as of yet but this has to be my favorite frag that I got last week. Maybe in a couple of months it will grow into something nice.

DSC01016.jpg

Chris B

Cabolic all corals are nice. It is just a matter of one or another being your favorite. Your trumpet has some scary looking feeders comming off of it. I think those zoanthids you have there look pretty nice to me.

cabolick

what you talkin about Chris, Trumpet corals are nice man...

Hey don't take me wrong, I love the coral myself. I think its great that you start out small and watch it grow into bigger. Start with a tank of frags and watch them grow before your eyes. Sorta reminds me of the Sea Monkey things they advertised when you were a kid, but this is the real deal.

Chris B

MotoReef

pretty tank MotoReef !

Thanks guys! It's more the nice camera and not the tank itself LOL! I think.

But the diatom algae issue I had over the summer is now magically gone, and I didn't change anything. Perhaps the temperature dropping about 2degrees on average was just enough to stabilize the nutrient flow against the algae? No idea what happened but I'm thrilled!!