Sharkbaits 210 acrylic dream

Sharkbait

I don't know how to place a link in, but check out Southwestseas.com. I've been really busy with that also. I have a lot of install photos in the gallery,tell me what you think?!? Pics soon, Fresh water plant tank had baby discus spawning!!!! I know pics...

Sharkbait

I would tend to agree Craig. I'm setting up a propagation system, and taking pics so I should have something up soon. Thanks for the link too!

Sharkbait

:sinking: Here we go! Got a few pics together for you all. My reef currently, The Discus pair that spawned, The Fry, and my new Propagation Tank! Hope you enjoy. I will probably start a new thread for my prop tank soon. Can't figure out how to correctly resize photos now,they seem tiny now, any suggestions?

Attachments

• RS pic.bmp
    42.9 KB · Views: 45
  • RS discuc.bmp
    42.7 KB · Views: 44
  • RS fry.bmp
    42.9 KB · Views: 44
  • RS prop.bmp
    43.1 KB · Views: 44

Sharkbait

Hello again to all. I am back on to check out your progress. I myself has 2 moves and a crash. So I am in rebuild mode right now. Wow! It's been a bit hasn't it?

Sharkbait

Hey Craig, last I heard from Kim she was in the middle of building a steel stand for one of my friends (Skip). I'm sure she's up to somethin', and anytime your in Phx it's on me. BTW, I moved onto Curating exhibits now. I have a swimmable/divable 15,000 system that is my sole work focus now.

Sharkbait

Well, time for my check up. Humm, Feburary 2009. Still running the tank, it's doing pretty good. Got rid of a lot of equipment and corals over the last year or so. Buying a Vortech pump in the next few days.Starting to restock with corals (frags) now. However, the fish I've been collecting are really something else. I've gotten into more rare or uncommon fish lately. So far some of my fish include; Regal angel (got rid of all my clams), Borbonius anthias, a picasso clown (had to replace my black ocellaris, RIP), Masked reabbitfish, Solarensis wrasse, Convict and Scopas tangs. A few inverts to round it out; purple banded serpent star, skunk cleaner shrimp, and a crazy variety of snails.
I also have started a nano (5G.) for softies/ ricordia's I've collected. It's a fun little tank. Very minimal in design. The only inhabitant is a trema gobie.
Joined a great group here in Phoenix. It's called F.R.A.G. ( Fish and Reef Aquarium Group), the group has monthly meetings and auctions are put on by a partner group called P.R.O.P. (Propagator's Reef Organization Project). The job is great, still can't beat scuba diving for a living. I'll be on RS, a bit more consistently now. I missed this site! New pics coming soon...

Sharkbait

Craig LMK when your headed down. I'll set up a tour both the restuarant/ pump room and maybe a few nice LFS's.

Sharkbait

Here's a few frags growing out, a pic of my anthias, and some zoas I've been propagating for the locals.
P1010139-1-1.jpg

edit.jpg

P1010034-1-1.jpg

Sharkbait

Frankie-The "frag pods" were an AZ creation. The original company sold and the new trade name is now "cutting reef". They have two different pod shapes; one is flat (pictured) and the other a a cupped version. They come in packages of 100, 50 of each type. We are also using sand plugs now for a more natural look.