~ September 2013 VOTM Contest ~

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
That's right.. your eyes aren't deceiving you and that isn't a TYPO. This month we want to try something new... it's called Video Of The Month. Pay attention because some of the "details" are a little different than your regular POTM.

This month we'd like to see you (or a member of your family) doing a video of a Water Change. Either How TO do a water change or How NOT to do a water change. Just a short video and be sure to have good lighting, focus and sound.

When you have your video send anyone on RS Staff (Admin, or Mod) a link (youtube would be great) in PM and once it's reviewed and approved we'll drop it in this thread for you. Please do NOT just post the link into this thread. We need to give it a quick review just to be safe.

This month is sponsored by Air Water & Ice.... they are donating:
$50 Coupon for use on our online store

ReefSanctuaryPOTMSept2013_zps8c169d5b.jpg

So go do a WATER CHANGE and let's see how YOU do it.

Also don't forget to visit Air Water & Ice and be sure to THANK them for the generous donation to Reef Sanctuary.

WATER CHANGE TIME!! (plus it's a good excuse for an extra water change)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Kyle, that's the BEST AMPHIPOD VIDEO that I have ever seen! You should WIN a prize for it! :yup: :D

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I think that one will work Kyle! You are an awesome video freak :LOL: We all should be so into videos as you are. Only thing, we (you & I) need to figure out how to make them post directly to the thread. I can't do it either...when you learn how, please let me in on the "how to" of it :)

kyle4201

I def will D!! did you see my last video of the blue leggs and the starfish from underside? I was waiting for your comments. :)

kyle4201

AWWW MAYJA!!!! I did a 40 g water drain from my qt and transfer from my mt, then a fill from my mixer to my MT,,,, YESTERDAY!!! :( but I was by myself so no1 could have held the camera. lol

lbiminiblue

i might do one...not sure...could include going out to open water to collect the water...make it funny....not sure if im going out this wekend though.

kyle4201

Well, I did a little work to the tank yesterday and decided to make a video for you guys. I hope you like it.[video]https://db.tt/wZLCeDWG[/video]

O yea, I for got something. Lol. [video]https://db.tt/RCROfy7U[/video]