SALE!!!!! Aqautic Aggression & Reef Magic

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
That right you heard it here first Vicki & I are having a sale Thursday (today) 4-17-2008 from 4pm to 9pm & then again on Saturday 4-18-2008 11am-4pm on Everything in stock. Time to make room for fresh stock & new labeled dry goods. call or PM for directions 559-322-7503.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Can I get directions from

100 Charles Street
Waynesville, NC 28786 and will you stay open long enough for me to get there this evening :)

Hey I do need to get some info on a light fixture bro!!

lcstorc

Well I forget where you are. :)
I'll be in Marina Del Ray. Regardless of how far it is closer than I am now in FL. :)
How far is that from you? I could stop by and say hi. If I remember right you are a bit north, aren't you?

lcstorc

I wish I could. That would be awesome. Unfortunately I fly back late Thursday. :(
We've been talking about going to see my aunt who is outside LA. If we do that we will definitely catch up with you guys since we will have a lot more time on our own. This one is a work trip so they call the shots.

Buddha

Jack, do either you or Vicki have a list of what's at the shop or what you'll have there on Saturday? I'd like to get some of those blue 'shrooms I saw at the house in the frag tank!!!

Speaking of "at the house", why not have a sale/bbq in the future? I'd be happy to man the bbq, and monitor the tempurature of the adult beverages.........12oz at a time! :drunk:

I'll see you guys on Saturday!!!!!

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
reminder for tomorrow 11:00am to 4:00 pm it would be later but i need to get the prop tank done ASAP

Edd13

I'll try to get up there with the wife ... i might be able to swing up and lift the prop tank with ya

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Well the sales was a good one for those that couldnt make it. We will extend the sale pricing to you for a week. Thanks again to those who made it today