RSM250 - Your Vortech MP40w setting

mitcheva

Perhaps people would like to post what their favourite/recommended settings and placements are for a Voretch MP40w in their 250s.

People's comments, observations, experiences with too much flow, not enough flow, wave type etc and reactions on corals/fish etc etc

(appologies if this is already done, but couldnt find a thread)

imaccat

Glenn - I couldn't get that link to work for some reason, not sure if it's me or the link

mitcheva - I have a single mp40w in my 250, mostly on the Reef Crest setting at about 70-80% power.

This is where it is located
4611116039_134d143e62_z.jpg

And creates a flow from right to left across the middle & top of the tank and an undertow from left to right along the bottom

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Give it a try now... I posted it again

all it is ... is a search in the RSM Club, choosing the "advanced search" option & then selecting "search by title only" & the search string was "Vortech"

a tool I use a lot
009.gif

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Weird when I click on it & post it, it works for a bit... then it quits - maybe I can't post them like that... thanks Terry - not working for me now either...

must be temp memory thing... for the search secession only... then
times out

have just use the search tool...

all it is ... is a search in the RSM Club, choosing the "advanced search" option & then selecting "search by title only" & the search string was "Vortech"

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I think you're correct Glenn - the link probably only works for a short time, and maybe only works for the person running the search. It may be that the search engine is constantly being updated as new posts are added, and that type of link just doesn't work well.