RS Reef Care package

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Anthony - I only got the nitrate/phosphate control additive, the new nitrate test and the new alk test. I wanted to try the new titrator that comes with the alk test. Didn't need any of them yet, but I wanted to check a few things out.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Looking forward to some unbiased reports from you guys when you have the new products. Still waiting impatiently for them to appear down here. :eek:verhere:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Looking forward to some unbiased reports from you guys when you have the new products. Still waiting impatiently for them to appear down here. :eek:verhere:

Being last has its benefits - you get to hear all the reviews before spending money!

Dweezil

All the longer you can hang on to your money Leigh....They are NOT cheap ;) I guess if they are better though I won't mind. That's yet to be seen though :)

Oakhouse

Think you'll all like the new additives... Another weekend gone by and still no water changes, thats over a month without a water change! and my params are still perfect!

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Awesome Richard but i'm like Tammy, water changes are a bit of an obsession. Does Red Sea state on the bottle that you can prolong them when using the product? I know CPE does even though I won't risk it.

Mischko

Well, I don't want to start any wild discussion or advertise in this thread now, but I have been using some stuff from Fauna Marine which seems to be like the new RS reef care stuff. Just from my experience, I am using their stuff along with their provided caculator to dose Ca, Mg, adjust dHK, add nutrition, base elements and so on, and works great. I haven't compared prices here in Germany yet, but 1 litre of the stuff I use is about $22 and from the links posted here, the ingridients are pretty much the same. And 1 litre for the 130D tank is going to last very long since I tend to under-dose abit considering I only need like 10-20 mLitres daily or even less.