RS Reef Care package

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cool ! Good company - where I ordered both my RSM tanks

http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/product/advancedSearch.web?command=Search&searchParams.keywords=red sea test&searchParams.size=10#resultBody

Reef Colors Pro Multi Test Kit-Iodine, Potassium and Iron
WB:253167 In Stock $64.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reef Foundation Pro Multi Test Kit-Calcium,Alkalinity and Magnesium
WB:253162 In Stock $49.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Potassium Pro High Resolution Professional Titrator Test Kit 40 Tests
WB:253159 In Stock $43.99

Nitrate Pro High Definition Professional Color Comparator Test Kit 100 tests
WB:253156 In Stock $34.99

Phosphate Pro High Definition Colormetric Comparator Test Kit - 100 tests
WB:253157 In Stock $34.99

Iodine Pro-High Accuracy Analytical Test Kit-50 Tests
WB:253158 In Stock $34.99

Potassium-Pro Reagent Refill Kit
WB:253176 Out of Stock $25.99

Calcium Pro High Accuracy Titration Test Kit w Professional Titrator 75 tests
WB:253153 In Stock $24.99

Magnesium Pro High Accuracy Titration Test Kit w Professional Titrator 100 test
WB:253155 In Stock $24.99

KH Alkalinity Pro High Accuracy Titration Test Kit w Prof. Titrator 75 Tests

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I noticed you can get refill kits for several of the tests - that's a big benefit in not having to buy the whole kit again, and makes the cost easier to justify.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
and the price is right too

NO3:pO4-X Nitrate and Phosphate Reducer - 500 ml
Red Sea

Now Only: $10.99

NO3:pO4-X Nitrate and Phosphate Reducer - 1 Liter
Red Sea

Now Only: $17.99

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I ordered it too Tammy, plus a nitrate test and the new alk test. I wanted to try the new titrator that comes with the alk test. Didn't need any of them yet, but I wanted to check a few out. :)

Dweezil

This is what I ordered:
Reef Foundation Pro Multi Test Kit-Calcium,Alkalinity and Magnesium Now only 49.99 LOL to that ;)
Algae Control Multi Test Kit - Nitrate and Phosphate Now only 49.99 another LOL
NO3:pO4-X Nitrate and Phosphate Reducer - 500 ml 10.99 a little better ;)

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
I had to post in Ask Red Sea, because Dan found them before Kev told us :)

Hi Folks, I'm glad at long last you are starting to see the Reef Care Program stocks coming through :yup: the problem being a logistical one, I didn't want to go saying it's in the States because it's kind of a big place and it takes a while for every one to be fully stocked but rest assured we are working flat out to get it to you.

Just don't forget I'm here to help you all so any questions feel free to ask, the mini website is very close to being launched I will keep you all posted but in the meantime check out the video link the the foundation tests.

YouTube - RedSeaFish2010's Channel

Red Sea Kev