RS Nano Club

PEMfish

I know someone else was making a badge, maybe? If you already have one, and you want it to be the official badge, feel free to contact me via PM.

PEMfish

I have a 10 AGA with 40w satellite PC, DIY skimmer, DIY 5g AGA sump and failing heater. In it I keep a yellow tail blue Damsel and Clown fish. Also 14lbs of LR - soon 2 B more - and about 12 corals. Plus CUC. I have plans for many things, including a shrimp and sun coral. Thats all the nano I have.

leahski

YAY nano club! :)
i have an 8g biocube with stock lighting, bioballs replaced with LRR, heater and koralina nano powerhead. stock is currently only CUC - 4snails, 4hermits. but corals are coming soon...really soon.
plans include a firefish, lots of softies, and MAYBE an LPS or two...

PEMfish

How muck light do you have? Water quality has to be good, ( think good skimmer ) for SPS. Lots of light too.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
dude paul!! that is choice NANO CLUB logo, I LOVE IT!!, now we have to be a prem. member to get it on the signatures

flricordia

Official RS Nano Club. This is it. I hope we can get our own club mad in the forums page ( just above the sponsors ) - mods, hint hint hint. HINT!!! But for now, this is it. Hope yall are happy.

To become a member go here; http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/off-topic/27427-what-about-nano-club.html .

This is not my idea and I am not the elected leader. We will have a badge soon;

I will join. I am pretty good at making people mad and should be able to help with getting the club mad also.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Daniel, HOW did you get it into your SIG? I am a Prem and can't get it into my sig!!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
PM gotten but it doesn't work... there may be some kind of "Setting" on my account that needs to be looked at...