RS Name or Real name?

michael_cb_125

Ok, well Im not really new, but I do have a question.
Is it rude/ disrespectful for me to call some of you guys and girls by your name. I am alot younger than many people here and I do not want to seem disrespectful. I feel like I have alot of good friends here, so I feel like I can use first names. Obviously I dont know many last names, so there is no Mr. Mrs. Miss.
Just wanting to tell everyone what I was thinking.
Thanks~Michael

Frankie

RS STAFF
You can call me MR. FRANKIE. :D
(just don't call me Francis or I'll have to kill you. ;) )

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
You can address me how ever you want! Unless you are sitting in my dental chair, then it's doctor! :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
No, then it's " Mmmphtmm"

:)
:LOL:

Hey Mike... you can call Me whatever you want just don't call me late for supper! :)

Seriously my screen name is also my nickname (except the 07 part) so whatever works for you. Al, Allen, Daddy Al, Big HOT Al, Mac Daddy Al, Sir Al, Lord Al... just take your pic :D

goldenmean

RS is a very informal place.
We are a very functional :heart: disfunctial family of sorts. Right Bob?:grind:

I use peoples first name if you can tell it from their RS name or they have it in their signature or if I have learned it by conversation

blue_eyes53813

I dont mind anybody on here calling me by name. I feel like its a family group here and after getting to know all the members here It doesnt bother me to have someone call me by my name.

lcstorc

I generally look at the signature line and refer to them however it is listed there. If it isn't then I use their log-in name unless I really know them.

deaclauderdale

Call me John if you like. I think one of the great things about RS is that it's not so structured to where you feel as if your walking on eggshells.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
call me whatever, First name is Daniel.....i just dont like danny, dan the man (after dan marino) is fine too!!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Michael, Im an old far* and have been called things you probably wouldnt understand lol, so fire away. Steve

Gina

RS STAFF
If you want to be respectful...you can call me Ms. Gina! LOL
The teenagers I worked with at the hospital started calling me that when they would come to work there. I would usually just give them "that look"!
I know I'm old but, don't remind me of it! LOL

You may call me by my name!