Round Robin.... Here goes!

vdituri

Bump!
Just checking up. Where are we at FFrankie.
Sorry, but you'll always have 2 ff in my mind. lol

Triggerjay

He called me today and left a message,.. The thermos should be here by noon tomorrow. I have my camera batts. on the charger ready to take pics! :) The suspense is killing me! lol.

Jason

Triggerjay

I have not seen them yet,... but I can tell you I will like them! If that makes sense....lol... Its too early!

Jason

caitrina

Hey, hey hey it is almost noon, are they there yet? What'd you get, what'd you get? Awww, c'mon Man , tell me, tell me , huh, huh, what is it ?

Triggerjay

Its here! Here are the pics:
roundrobin001.jpg

At this point, you have no idea how hard it was to not set the camera down, and just rip into her! lol...

roundrobin002.jpg

roundrobin003.jpg

roundrobin004.jpg

Take note of the TWO F's! :)
roundrobin005.jpg

Now, at this point, it is tempting to make all of you wait!.... LOL.

Heres what I saw when I opened it:
roundrobin006.jpg

roundrobin007.jpg

Looks like some SWEET plating monti frags, and a little acro who is smiling at me!... Here they are in the tank:

roundrobin009.jpg

And the acro!
roundrobin010.jpg

Thank you Frankie! I love them! Hopefully the monti will grow to be the centerpeice of my new tank. Well, that concludes the first chapter of Round Robin. I want to thank everyone who participated, and made this a successful chapter. I also want to thank those who followed our little thread. Coming soon: Round Robin Chapter 2: The Zoanthid Chapter!

Jason

michael_cb_125

I want to be in the nexr round...I have some cool stuff to frag.......Can I ........Please,please,please......Pretty Please!LOL

Triggerjay

But of course! I will start a thread sometime tonight/early AM. I work tonight, (3rd shift), so I will start it from work.. The next round will be strictly zoanthids, and you must have a post count of 500 or more to play. More later!.. It will also be a different thread.

Jason

reefman420

All right,congradulations jayson.Its complete.Im so happy..I acctually have like 4 or 5 diff zoas.Thats awsome.And if i do play this round.I can send right away...well id like to thank everyone else hwo participated in this round of red robin..And thanx to everyone hwo didnt get pi**ed off at me when i was in a bad time,,i love u guys.lol

vdituri

I just love a happy ending! :cry1:

They are some great looking frags.
Way to go everyone!

I love how he signed it with the extra F. lol

Looking forward to the next adventure.:invisible

Frankie

RS STAFF
I am glad they arrived on time Jason!
The monti's are from the one in my Avatar.
The acro will grow light blue tips in the right light. I would glue that acro onto a rock standing up and keep it high. The Monti you can just stick in the rock anywhere and it will grow fast. Good luck with them!