Round Robin.... Here goes!

Triggerjay

Ok, a couple of us have talked about this. Heres how it will work. Person 1 sends a frag to person 2, person 2 sends a frag to person 3, and so on and so forth.. the last person, sends a coral to person 1. This first round, I will send the first coral, and we need to put a list of FIVE people together. Each person recieving a coral is responsible for shipping to the next person. Lets try to keep the first round to softies only, due to the fact that to my understanding, they ship well priority.. this will make things a little cheaper. So, I figure the best way to do this, is to post the type and size of frag, and whoever wants it, posts that they want it, and then puts up what they will be sending out... this way you KNOW what type of coral you wil be getting..First person who replies gets this frag, but MUST ship a frag to the next person who replies to the frag you are willing to ship.. So, heres mine:
Approx 10 polyps of these attached to rock:
55g035.jpg

new55g006.jpg

Second pic is an old frag.. your frag will be about the same size.

I have been told they are NOT zoas, but rather just a green polyp.. but they are cool, and fast growers. I bought them as zoas though... Diamond watchman NOT included.. lol...

So... Who gets it, and what do you have to send out to person #3? This is going to be fun!

oh yeah, Lower 48 only please.. sorry Sasquatch!

Jason

Triggerjay

One more thing.. On shipping info, such as addresses, lets keep that to PM's.. this way addresses are not displayed to the whole world..Thanks

Jason

kathywithbirds

Not this round, but awesome idea!! I will get in on this later in the game, I want to establish a few more successful frags first. Zoas grow fast!

vdituri

Excellent idea Trigger!
I've got those, waiting to see what comes out of this thread.
Great idea by the way. Karma to you!

sebastian

cooooool !.i have those green polyps.... realy nice.... i'll wait for next round....have some zoo's and a lot of diff. mashrooms

reefman420

well i am in minnesota i would love to do this.all i have fragged out though is some bright blue mushrooms.

Triggerjay

Ok, reefman420 gets the green zoa like polyps. He has some bright blue shrooms. Who wants em? The next go around, we will do some not so common corals if all goes well this time. Reefman420, PM me your shipping addy..and go ahead and post either a pic, or description ofthe shrooms.. (how many heads, mounted? etc..) Thanks

Jason

reefman420

i can ship a blue mushroom frag.with 4 to 6 heads on it.attached to live rock.They are all very happy,and open.currently under 150 watt 20k m/h.

Ill try to post a pick later i am at work.

reefman420

pm posted triggerjay.your not to far from me.thats good.and those arent zoas?

so hwo wants some shrooms?

Triggerjay

Next go round, I have some pastel pink zoas... Gotta find someone to take the shrooms first though so we can get through this round robin... Someone??? Looks line the line has stalled..

Jason

Anselth

I'll get in on this once I get home. My caulastrea is growing like a weed and will need some serious fragging.

vdituri

I'll take the shrooms.

For the next link I have pulsing xenia.
Attached to small piece of live rock with over 18-24 heads.
Not sure since I've never stopped to count.

reefman420

you want the shrooms?all right i will ship on wendsday when i get the green polyps.pm me with ure mailing adreaa on monday.im going out of town this weekend.