Round Robin 3 - Ric's & Yuma's

olivert00

Well true, but these are mine in my tank...FYI sad news Sharkys Store Front officially closed this weekend. :away:
They will be posting any updated info on their website.

I have been there the last three days for their final sales...very upsetting:tears:

Thanks Debbie

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
2 days left, anybody want my ricordea? NEW PIC**
RRricfrag.jpg

tippMANn98

cat, if nobody else wants to get in the RR here, then maybe we could work something out...

Frankie

RS STAFF
To bad you guys are doing softies. Maybe if you do thumb sized sps next time i will join up.

vdituri

Consider this a bump.

If I had a Ric or a Yuma I would be in.
But I don't so I can only sit here and drool. Thank you Triggerjay for keeping this idea going. Eternal Karma to you.

Triggerjay

Thanks!

Last chance! I am going to go take a nap, as I am still sick, but I will drop in this afternoon, and see if we have any more takers... So, what will it be for the next round?

Jason

Triggerjay

ok, apparently not much interest in the rics or yumas. Tippman, either we can trade, or just stop this round now... its up to you...

Jason

tippMANn98

lets go ahead and end it.....we will see what we can do for a different type round....maybe another "grab bag" selection(anything) i can trade my ric then..

spssick

you guys still doing this,i was in the origanel trigger jay,i still have those palys,very fast grower,im reefman420