Ricordia/Yuma Frags for sale....

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
is one person going to pay for it all? or each individual? either way it will still be frag price + $7.13 +/-

Witfull

ok,,after racking my tiny brain,,,i come to this

we each paypal our piece price PLUS 7.20 to dannys paypal. yes its 7 cents over his +/- quote,,,,,but hey,,,whats a few pennys~

for me its 27.20

Witfull

ewwww,,,Mr. Bean Counter is adding for us

....umm,,,wait,,,i need the help....my brain is simulinked to the ALK/Cal/Mag/Stg/Mbl conundrum.....think tanks suck,,,,never sign up!!!!

kathywithbirds

I'm comin I'm comin..... ER trip, relative war, workin Christmas hours, oh this has been a busy week.

I'll PM you with $.

Witfull

hey Danny,,,i think it best for all to wait till after xmas to ship. to many packages in the system and the error rate is exponetially increased. wahats a week when it comes to life....and MY MONEY~

tippMANn98

im ok with that....I have all of your corals up on my frag tray, away from dangers of the reef (not that there are any) if you want I will ship them the thursday after xmas-27th? But I think kathy needs it for a gift...

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hey buddy! Take a FTS showing the frag trays and stuff. I need more ideas for my future frag tank :)

:D

tippMANn98

ok here you go, taken ....yesterday!
Its up on the top right above the chaeto
tank12-16-07.jpg

Witfull

the rainbow is settling in fine in my lil up and coming ric garden. ill get pics after i clean my glass.

(note to those wishing for coraline algae....dont)

panmanmatt

The blue looks awesome. It is also settling in nicely. I will try for pics later when the lights come on.

kathywithbirds

The orange/green is awesome! It was open and happy in the baggie even.

The purple thing is gorgeous too. It's attacking Mike's zoos really actively.