Ricordia/Yuma Frags for sale....

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
there is only 3 shrooms...Orange & green goto Kathy, Rainbow Yuma goes to Wit, and Panmanmatt, what has peaked your interests?

panmanmatt

there is only 3 shrooms...Orange & green goto Kathy, Rainbow Yuma goes to Wit, and Panmanmatt, what has peaked your interests?

I already have all 3 of those already, unfortunately. I have just been trying to meet up with those 2 for a bit and getting them together in the same spot is 2/3rds the battle. :D

Got anything else to offer up?

tippMANn98

look at the top pics....all the ones in the frag tray...especially the tree coral, its not gonna live in my tank..i have only had it about a week....$15 for the carnation(not a carnation thought, photosynthetic variety)Purple and yellow/tan

and did you see the blue ricordea?

panmanmatt

look at the top pics....all the ones in the frag tray...especially the tree coral, its not gonna live in my tank..i have only had it about a week....$15 for the carnation(not a carnation thought, photosynthetic variety)Purple and yellow/tan

and did you see the blue ricordea?

Yup saw the blue. How blue is it? Already have blue/green floridae and the purple tree.

michael_cb_125

Breather Bags are awesome. I have had a Crappie minnow in one since 2:00 yesterday. He is still very active and doing well. i am going to start shipping all of my frags and fish in these bags. So far: 25 hours 37 minutes.

tippMANn98

this is a BLUE BLUE ricordea, Purple Blue, with a little neon green mouth..
those red micro zoas are good to go too!

panmanmatt

this is a BLUE BLUE ricordea, Purple Blue, with a little neon green mouth..
those red micro zoas are good to go too!

Got the red micro zoas already too.

If Wit doesn't mind adding it to his order I'll take the blue ric. Just let me know how/where to send payment.

tippMANn98

Dentoid....The reds have about 10 or so polyps, probably more, I will get a good picture of the frag tonite(they are pictured in front of the trumpet on the "frag tray" pic at the beginning of this thread, you cant really see them though......they are $15...

and matt: I dont know what they are wanting to do yet....we will see...

tippMANn98

matt, you do want the blue...here is a good pic of the parents of the blue ric!!!

bluerics11-18-07.jpg

panmanmatt

That looks cool. I'd definitely like that one. Be great if we can pool the order and make the shipping worth it for each of us.

tippMANn98

Wit, Kathy? I see kathy reading this thread now.,..>WHERE ARE YOU GUYS????

Im outta work in 45 minutes...then no computer till tommorrow....home still broke!

Witfull

i get paid this weekend...im up for a 3some.

matt, ill frag the xenia for ya and we can trade some of your rics~

tippMANn98

Kathys- $15
Wit- $20
Matt-$25

overnight to 08053 under 2lbs is 21.40, if its 3 lbs its $24.50 it should be more than 2 lbs....
$60+ 21.40= $81.40 total...thats bout $7.13 each for shipping...OVERNIGHT

panmanmatt

i get paid this weekend...im up for a 3some.

matt, ill frag the xenia for ya and we can trade some of your rics~

That's great. we can hold it off til next week if need be. I'll shoot you some pics of the rics I have already and send them to you.

If we need to send a deposit I can do that so he will hold them for us.

tippMANn98

guys guys, I will hold them for you....just pick a day...I will ship it....except thursdays....no deposit