Reggie's 120g Stony Reef

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I'm glad u told us ur height or we'd have believed u were very short. :D

..........rarely am I speechless

reeferman

Where's the pic of the pm, the rd, the gb
ok bud,you got me.i know pm=Purple Monster,rd= Red Dragon,but im stumped,what is gb?Garf Bonsai?
ill try to take some pics over the weekend but you can just come over and look at them in person,just dont stay till 12:30 am!;)
Glenn,tank is doing great.i tore down the whole left side of the tank and rearranged things because i was never really happy with the "ski slope".it looks a lot better to me now.
Matt,i figured i better put my height or you all would think i was the mayor of munchkin land.

FF337

Gb = golf ball. You know that little white ball you pounded out of every horrible lie imaginable and still shot par. Lol

reeferman

ahh gotcha.pics dont do justice to the places i put the golf ball yesterday!i got the cuts,ticks and poison ivy to prove it!playing from the fairway is too easy,i like a challenge!
i hope Sandy didnt make you sleep in the shed!

FF337

Naw she had a bad day and wanted someone to talk to. I bought her a birthday cake milkshake. I forgot to give you that.poison ivy.scrub. mineral spirits work great to get the urushiol off. Anywho back on topic. Sorry to hijack. It will happen again.

reeferman

right now im a scratchED golfer.i put the ball in places that snakes are afraid to go in!but like i told you Broseph,its not how,but how many!they dont ask you to draw a picture,just write a number!
i deserve a few hijacks,lord knows ive hijacked quite a few of your threads over on ARC!

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Man i am impressed with that build. Whatever you're dayjob you could make more doing custome tank designes, Like "Tanked" And by the way. If you still have any of those clove polyps, you can box them up and ship them to me, I'll happily pay shipping.

Cudos man...that build is a work of art. I consider myself decent at DYI, but yours makes mine look like a kid who swiped his dads saw for an hour or 2. :bow:

reeferman

thanks Devin,im actually a general contractor specializing in carpentry and restorations.you can look up FF337 build thread on here and see more of my work.
sorry,no cloves around here,they cringe and wilt up just at the mention of my tank!a little word of advice,DONT add cloves to your tank!

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
Is that a skimmer or a small office building, that thing is insane.

........Starting to figure this out

reeferman

it was quite impressive!i cant wait to get my custom sump from them!the absolute best acrylic work ive ever seen.