Reefs2go.com

rhino31

I just placed an order with them, and I too was a little worried by their site, and their prices had me a bit on edge since they're cheaper a la aquaCON..... I'll re-post once I've received.

rhino31

so mixed reviews. the customer service was great. I called down, and they answered, and were extremely helpful. didn't have any issues that people have reported with additional charges or anything like that. prices were great, products were shipped on time, and as I said the customer service was great. I did have a couple of DOA's though. my cleaner shrimp was looking rough when it cane in, and didn't make it through the drip acclimation. my mandarin goby was belly up from the jump, and the fish was actually put in a small bag with very limited water. the fish i received from saltwaterfish.com had probably quadruple the water for one fish that this poor little guy had. my snails, and copepods, emarld crab, and MOST of the blue leg hermits (I was supposed to get 10 I believe only 4 or 5 lived) look great though. I am being given store credit for the dead fish and shrimp, and everything was smooth with the customer service, so overal I give them a thumbs up. just need to refine their shipping IMO.

rhino31

update, I used the credit they gave me to take advantage of some buy one get one frees. again shipping with minimal water seems to have doomed my new items. none of my blue legged snails made it, 3 out of the 4 zoa frags are dead, the two scarlet shrimp died, and were devoured by my CUC, and one of my red leg hermits was just an empty shell. snails seem to be fine, and the horse shoe crab made it... we'll see how the customer service responds to this one

My Yellow Finger Leather Coral looked terrible when i got him. I figured ide give it a shot put him in my tank(after acclimating) woke up the next AM to find the damn thing melted. Took it out of tank and peices flew everywhere. Ill see how they handle this and give you guys an update about it. I emailed them, probably wont hear back till tuesday after the holiday.

You are also right about the water in the bags, def not enough. The bag with the leather was grey water, i should of went with my gut and not put in my tank that was my bad.

here is what it looked like in the am.

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...finger-leather-coral-i-received-reefs2go.html

Still havent heard back from reefs2go, no email or phone call. Very upsetting, but i will give them till friday then i will call my Credit Card company and have them deal with the 63 dollar dead coral i was shipped.

I have had simular experiences with them. On more than one occasion. Their customer service is terrible! DOA's, no credit's, no call backs, no reply to my emails, and didnt send me what I ordered. The last time it took me four months to finally get my stuff credited back. I had to get pretty ugly to get it!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I have had simular experiences with them. On more than one occasion. Their customer service is terrible! DOA's, no credit's, no call backs, no reply to my emails, and didnt send me what I ordered. The last time it took me four months to finally get my stuff credited back. I had to get pretty ugly to get it!

Good to know gang good to know. Let the admin know.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I've ordered candy canes , green Yuma, green star polyps ,peppermint shrimp ,and cerith snail from r2g. They are pretty good but there prices are a little high for the quantity for most corals. But great shrimp! I have had great luck with the customer service ! But the only fill the little bags half way.

Well today is friday and i still havent received any response from Reefs2go. I alerted my Credit Card company and they will handle it from here. Very Dissapointed in them and will probably never order from them again.

Janka

I ordered some chaeto and pods. Everything came today and looks great. I am deffinately ordering from them again for more pods if needed in the future.