Reefs2go.com

KARussell88

Before I say anything, because I can't remember, am I allowed to say anything about places that aren't sponsors on here? I can't remember!

catran

You can talk about non sponsors on here. I think that this thread is for promoting great websites and warning others about poor vendors. Just check out all of the horrible experiences people have had with Reefscavengers and all of the awesome experiences people continue to have with Reefcleaners.com.

QuentinB

Courtesy of BigAl:
"Vendor/Seller FeedbackPlease remember to post positive as well as negative experiences. Also, no flaming or attacks will be allowed.
Also, Please make every attempt possible to solve disputes via email or phone calls!"

Go ahead and do it, man, I think the only thing that would be iffy is if you terribly badmouthed a sponsor(we should probably keep our friends close, ya know). If you've got information, good or bad, about anyone, we'd all like to hear it!

KARussell88

Ok well I asked lol, so here it goes.
I recently placed an order with reefs2go.com for the following items:
1 Flower anemone
1 Anemone Crab
2 Bam Bam zoa colonies
1 blue and 1 green ricordea
1 green birdsnest

If I remember right they are based out of florida and man was I impressed with them.
I first felt a little iffy because their website seemed unprofessional, which scares me generally, but decided to give them a shot.
I got all of that for a bit over $15O dollars, with free next day shipping because I live in what they consider the south east.
I was promptly emailed with my order confirmation, and before the order was shipped was told to call for confirmation. They have a limited selection so one thing, which I replaced with the birdsnest, they didn't have by the time I had been confirmed but their customer support was top notch.

As far as the shipping goes it was excellent! Styrofoam box as usual, bags as usual, a heat pack as usual, but a nice touch were some instructions on how the contents should be acclimated, the return policy in written form (which it seems some sites jus hope you'll forget about) as well as a airline tubing thrown in for free to help me drip acclimate (didn't need it but a nice touch).

As far as the stock goes.... great! the anemone and crab were very healthy and well sized. The birdsnest was a little on the small size but still also healthy, the ricordeas were gorgeous and opened automatically in my tank as well as the many BAM BAM zoas they gave me. Everything was happy to opened up right away!

So for the whole package, they are much better than their website makes them seem and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. 5 out of 5 stars.

Go check them out!

Frankie

RS STAFF
You can't post that on here!!

;) JK

Good to see some positive feedback for a change :thumbup:

catran

Cool, it's good to hear the positive feedback like Rankie said. It's great to have a larger choice of vendors we can trust!

glampka

I've ordered CUCs a number of times from them & never a problem. Everything arrived alive & was moving about minutes after being put in the tank.

KARussell88

I believe that people should be rewarded for taking care of their customers! It's good to hear that other people have had some good experiences as well.

steved13

PREMIUM
I have purchased from them a few times...always satisfied. They are in Clearwater FL, very cloes to me, I have gone there and picked up my orders.

cjrudy

Before I say anything, because I can't remember, am I allowed to say anything about places that aren't sponsors on here? I can't remember!

RC is the place you can't talk about places that aren't sponsors, in fact once on RC I posted about a bad experience I had with Aqua Cave and I was chastised and told I couldn't post that because they were a sponsor.

bcarleton

I have been doing business with Reefs2Go for quite a while now and have very good experiences with them. I have ordered amphipods from them a good many times and have only had one not so good shipment come in. I also had a situation where I has lost my male mandarin due to a redecorating accident and contacted them looking for a half miracle. I told them trhat I was looking for a rather large male and was willing to wait to see what they could come up with. Over a fews weeks they sent me a few pics of what they could get a hold of until we found the right one. That is good customer service! I recomend atleasst giving them a try.

lcstorc

It's great to hear positive experiences regardless of their sponsorship status.
Far too often people only report negative experiences.
Next time you talk to them, mention RS and this thread and perhaps they will become a sponsor and can have their own forum.

bcarleton

i emailed Christina at Reefs2Go about the good things people are saying and the soft invite to being a sponsor. She was happy to hear the positive reviews and said that she will look into becoming a sponsor. I hope they do. I have no problem recomending that people check them out.

Reefs2Go

RS Sponsor
Yeah - Here we are!!!

I really am glad that Brian contacted me - and Thanks to all of you for being vocal - far to often the negative stuff gets publicized while the good stuff is taken for granted so THANK YOU!!

In case you missed this - here it is again:

To say THANK YOU:

TO: All of YOU

RE: When YOU shop at Reefs2go.com during the next few days - YOU will receive a 20% discount on all saltwater aquarium purchases!!

WHY: YOU are a member of Reef Sanctuary and YOU are making YOUR tank a better place by joining like minded individuals to Share and Learn!

The entire site is 20% - everything from Saltwater Fish, Invertebrates and Corals!!!

This offer is good for Reef Sanctuary folks by entering this code at checkout: RSNEWLUV

The offer expires on June 30th, 2011 at 23:59pm EST

Reefs2go.com is excited to Learn and Share with YOU. We are happy to be a sponsor of YOUR Forum and we wish EVERYONE a Happy Fourth of July.

Please note: this offer is not eligible to be used with any other offers.