Reefcleaner.org

pfurey

They do not honor their guarantee, I ordered from them in good faith they had a shipping problem and then dodged their responsibility. All I wanted was what I paid for including overnight shipping. Not 3 day shipping with dead contents! Contacted Maloney and he refused to make it right. I'd think twice about these guys.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Re: BEWARE of Reefcleaner.org!!!!!!

I'll be the first to vouche HEAVILY in support of this company. They are among the BEST of the BEST and their customer service has been amazing.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience but I'm confident Mr Maloney will make it right in some way.

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM

The first order I did with Reefcleaners, the bag with hermits arrived dead. I told him about it in an email, and next thing I knew he refunded the amount for the entire order. Didn't even have to ask.

Without knowing any of the specifics of your situation, its hard to say. I have done 6 or 7 orders with them and they have been one of the best vendors I have dealt with

pfurey

I'm not asking for anything except make this right. However that did not seem to be acceptable the them.

zy112

I cant speak from personal experience, but a local club member had a problem with them

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF

I had a shipment of snails that arrived "DRT". I notified John via email and included pics. The NEXT DAY I had a new shipment enroute.

:)

lcstorc

I have also had great experiences with them.
I will say the first time I was a bit confused since things were packed in wet newspaper and I didn't think they made it, but I put them in the water and almost all were soon out and about. I ordered a lot for my 3 tanks so I couldn't really count them, but I guarantee there were more than I paid for.
I would be very suprised it it isn't made right.
Perhaps there is some mis-communication.

You joined Reef Sanctuary just to complain about a company???? That seems odd. Especially a company that is KNOWN for quality and great customer service. It seems to me that you are just unhappy and instead of working things out with John, you're trying to get even by trashing the Reefcleaners name. Lots of us are on more than one forum. I've seen you join other forums just to trash Reefcleaners on them too. Joining and spamming a whole bunch of forums with this nonsense is bad form IMO. :nono:

johnmaloney

Thanks for the support everyone!

This thread is on every forum I sponsor. So I am going to give you the cut and paste reply I have for this post. If anyone wants to talk to me about it I will make myself available by email for most of they day...

USPS was late in their delivery, I cannot control that but I wanted to work through it. A full refund was sent, most the order survived even though it was missed on Monday too.

While I appreciate that there are many here who will not be swayed by this, the majority of the people who will visit Reef Sanctuary over the next few months will be visitors looking for good information on a particular topic. Should you stumble onto this thread and this is your first impression of my company and become concerned, please email me and I can discuss the details of how this is handled or send you a copy of the email conversation we had. This thread has already caused the cancellation of a pending order, and I hope it does not shake confidence in anyone else. I may be many things, but I am not thief, and I would never knowingly rip someone off. I simply cannot control if USPS will be late once they guarantee that they will be on time. That is all, no one can do that but the carrier.

zy112- have your friend contact me when you can.

reef dummy

Hi John, most long time posters on reefsanctuary know you're a man of you're word and pay no attention to these kinds of posts. For anyone interested, not only did my reefcleaners shipment arrive in Denver alive and well, John sent many extras to account for any small die off as well as some impressive free macro algae that is thriving in my fuge. Thanks John, keep up the good work.

redsea reefer

Thanks for the support everyone!

This thread is on every forum I sponsor. So I am going to give you the cut and paste reply I have for this post. If anyone wants to talk to me about it I will make myself available by email for most of they day...

USPS was late in their delivery, I cannot control that but I wanted to work through it. A full refund was sent, most the order survived even though it was missed on Monday too.

While I appreciate that there are many here who will not be swayed by this, the majority of the people who will visit Reef Sanctuary over the next few months will be visitors looking for good information on a particular topic. Should you stumble onto this thread and this is your first impression of my company and become concerned, please email me and I can discuss the details of how this is handled or send you a copy of the email conversation we had. This thread has already caused the cancellation of a pending order, and I hope it does not shake confidence in anyone else. I may be many things, but I am not thief, and I would never knowingly rip someone off. I simply cannot control if USPS will be late once they guarantee that they will be on time. That is all, no one can do that but the carrier.

zy112- have your friend contact me when you can.

Good man...:bluenod:

Royalscott

I too can vouch for the wonderful service from Reefcleaners. I have never had any problems with them and there has always been way more critters than what I ordered.

Reefcleaners is top notch in my book!!!

BigJay

Said it before and said it again.. Reefcleaners.org is simply top notch! :thumbup:

TylerHaworth

This sways my opinion of Reefcleaners so much... that I placed an order last night!

Mr. Maloney is top notch. Period.

I will definately order from you guys again when I need something. You're the best & most patient vendor I know! There is always an a**hole some where.

lcstorc

We appreciate it.
You not only run an awesome and very reliable company but you are a great member as well.