Reefapalooza this weekend in OC

Spammie33

Is anyone going? Any feedback/tips on past reefapalooza events? I don't know what to expect! :fingerx:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
WOW!! Some AMAZING pictures, THANKS bunches for sharing them. I'd never heard of this event....Do they have them at different places also? Or do you know?
What did you buy? I'd need a new much larger tank if I went to a place with that much corals displayed FOR SALE!
I'll have to look through the pictures a few more times :D

Spammie33

Thanks! I really don't know, this is the first event i've been too! I think they have similar events in other states. I know next year theyre going to have a similar event to this in LA county that is mostly concentrated on fish and not reed products. They pretty much sell you fish food, lighting, skimmers, live sand, live stock, tanks, corals etc... I only bought a couple of blue lights and fish food lol

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Wow, thanks for the photos. I was asking sort of in jest, but very glad you shared with us. Diana, Reefapalooza is always in Orange County. I think this was their 10th year. It seems to have grown each year from what I've read. They are continually moving it to a new venue in the area to accomodate for the increasing attendance.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Wow, thanks for the photos. I was asking sort of in jest, but very glad you shared with us. Diana, Reefapalooza is always in Orange County. I think this was their 10th year. It seems to have grown each year from what I've read. They are continually moving it to a new venue in the area to accomodate for the increasing attendance.
That's about par...not one close enough to America's Heartland for me to drive to :smirk:
There needs to be more to life than the LFS provides....too far inland, disappointed :(