Reef Huskers New 250

kyley

Nice new frags Brad! The fighting conch is cool too. I use Coral RX myself. I just used iodine before, but Coral RX is a better choice! Take care,
--Kyle

reefhusker

Getting ready to order my Red Sea test kits and would like to add to the order. Now that I have a couple SPS I was wondering if i need some different food. Phytoplankton, zooplankton, marine snow?? I am currently feeding Rods food(complete reef) which may have in it what I need but if not I would like to get something that would be for my SPS!

reefhusker

sweet new adds!wheres the Hornets?j/k lol!fwiw,i dont feed my sps anything.

My blue and purple hornets are a little slow to open. When I initially put them in the tank (temporary location) they opened nicely but when I went to glue them they have been very slow to open. I seem to have a little trouble getting zoas to open. Not sure what my problem is.

What do you all think of this? Seems like a fabulous price! Don't go stealing it now!
Bleeding Heart Scoly (WYSIWYG) - $150.00 : CultivatedReef.com, Aquacultured Coral Frags

steved13

PREMIUM
Nice Scoly, at a good price. I just blew my budget on a new controller, or I'd tell you, get it before I do.

reefhusker

Got my new red sea test kits last week. Tested alk., calc., and magnesium. Top notch kits and very easy to use. Mg was 1480. Is that too high?

kyley

Hey Brad, how are ya? Mg at 1480 probably would be fine - but I wouldn't try to keep it there. Might want to cut back on your dosing a bit. Take care,
--Kyle