Red Sea seminar

steveh

Red Sea Steve away for a few days

Hi everyone, just to apologise for not being around for the past few days and until next week. We are at a RS seminar in France until next week. We have let out boffins out of their labs to conduct some lectures and you should watch this space for a series of really cool and informative pdf's when I return.

Last edited:

steveh

Rays Reef- I have emailed your retailer and will call you when I am back from France. We take our customer service seriously and I am sorry if you have experienced problems. You can email me directly: steveh@redseafish.com with your contact details. I return on 4th.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Problems happen... the key is how customer service responds to them.

From all the post I have read in the rsm owners forum and as steveh said... RSM does take their customer service seriously.

I bet they will take care of you, hang in there...

steveh

Thanks nrff, Appreciate the vote of confidence!

I think we are off topic with this issue, which relates to one specific customer, and which will be delat with through the proper customer care channels, so no more posts on this thread please.
Let's keep them to the right area so they can be delat with properly.
Back next week but will try to get online during the remainder of this week as and when time allows. The thread was simply to explain why some people may not get answers as promptly as we would like over the next few days.
A bientot!

RaysReef

Has been struck by the ban stick
lol. stop it! I was out of order. I have my tail between my legs now. Thanks for the offer mbdave!

Looking forward to these PDFs steveh is talking about...

TonyV

I've registered with Red Sea and have yet to ever receive anything since owning a RSM. Has anyone ever received anything?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
07-27-2009 05:05 PM
Hi everyone, just to apologise for not being around for the past few days and until next week. We are at a RS seminar in France until next week. We have let out boffins out of their labs to conduct some lectures and you should watch this space for a series of really cool and informative pdf's when I return.

:chair: :lurk: we as watching ... :colorful: