Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

jpsika08

Hey Juan, how do you feel about the AI Sol or is it to soon yet?

Tom, so far I'm really happy with the addition, no heat transfer, power consumption is really low (Average 3A), and, this is my schedule which with the MH would've been a disaster on the elec bill and heat transfer to the tank,

9am - 10am Sunrise
10am - 13pm Constant-A (50% Intensity)
13pm - 14pm Ramp-UP (50% to 100%)
14pm - 16pm Constant-B (Intensity 100%)
16pm - 17pm Ramp Down (100% - 50%)
17pm - 20pm Constant-A (50% Intensity)
20pm - 21pm Sunset
21pm - 00Am Moon Light. (Whites Off and Blues (Royal and Blue) at 2%.

And have some clouds in between with a weekly programming lasting about an hour sometimes.
Pretty amazing IMHO.

Can't have that interfering with black ops!!=P

Yeah Juan, get your priorities right man LOL.

L M A O !!!!!

jpsika08

You're welcome Tom :)

Well, have some new additions in the tank, I brought in some corals:

1. Red Mushrooms
2. Polyps Lakers
3. Montipora Plate coral Green
4. Yellow Polyp colony

The good thing is that all corals opened up within the first 5 mins of introducing them into the tank, even the Red Mushrooms are huge compared to how they looked at the LFS, so, hopefully they must be happy. All of them are placed at the Cape Cove on the SandBed, will begin filling slowly with LPS and Softies until all that area is covered, mostly by Polyps.

Also, the "Coraline Algae" I thought I had was in fact not, it was the beginning of Cyano actually LOL, but as I introduced 14 Mexican Turbos these guys are doing a great job cleaning all the rock, even they began cleaning the sandbed, I think I will add tomorrow another extra 20 Margarita Snails so they can help pull the job.

Pictures tomorrow hopefully.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Congrats on the new corals Juan, really looking forward to pics. But as your good self has said in the past, if there are no pics it didn't happen. :eek:lsmile:

crespeto

glad to hear the leds are running so happy like, man I want them. Maybe next year. The new corals sound great, pictures please. Keep up the good work.

steved13

PREMIUM
Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!! Pics!!!

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
ASAP means, as soon as possible, which in turn means its possible for you to drop whatever you are doing, leave work, or whatever and, TAKE THE PICS NOW!!!! lol j/k. Can't wait to see pics though. =D

Lomu

Juan i have just been for over 30´ watching your live feed .... Out *F* Standing.

Sorry if i haven´t been around for a while, but i had surgery. Thank god everything is OK, so i will spot here more often.

Keep up the good work, after all you have spoiled us