Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

jpsika08

Well, I am soooooo tired, it was a real hassle installing the lights (and I'm not finish with details), but :woohoo: they are super Amazing!!!!

The tank looks really nice, I had to give away my cam today, but tomorrow I will take some pics :D

jpsika08

Thanks Terry, I'm amazed on how well lit the tank is and the crisp definition of lights and shadows over the rocks, even Bruce Lee look great! :)

steved13

PREMIUM
Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!! Pics!!

jpsika08

LMAO!!! guys, today promise I will have some pics and video! :D

Already programmed the profiles for the lights, here are somewhat what I have come up with.

Dawn
Ramp 60 minutes
Intensity Start 0
Intensity End 65

NoonHigh
Ramp 60 minutes
Intensity Start 65
Intensity End 100

NoonDown
Ramp 60 minutes
Intensity Start 100
Intensity End 65

Dusk (White LEDS)
Ramp 60 minutes
Intensity Start 65
Intensity End 0

Dusk (Blue LEDS)
Ramp 60 minutes
Intensity Start 65
Intensity End 15

MoonLights (Blue Only)
Ramp 180 minutes
Intensity Start 15
Intensity End 0

And of course I have a Clouds Profile which I'm considering randomize it through the week (Schedule per day) and Thunderstorm which I'm considering activating it with the FeedD Cycle on the Apex and lasts only 5 minutes, with this last one even the MP60's will go berserk and I have began planning the rain over the tank :D

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Now you have me begging... PLEASE get up some pictures and PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE get the thunderstorm programmed and video-ed!

tnwillia

Hey Juan, On your 24 hour light profile, It sounds like your building out of your Apex, are you going to use the AI controllers at all? Are you able to build your profile across all the SOLs independently or does your profile drive all the lights to do the same thing on each light. I guess where I'm going is can you do a Dawn to Dusk East to West roll over your tank as you built it? Thanks!

steved13

PREMIUM
Tom, I'm sure Juan will chime in and say for sure but, for the brief time I tried the Apex, I think you can do that with the Apex, but I know you cannot with the AI controller. The only downside on the Apex is they don't seperate the 3 colors (I'm betting...yet) the Apex only does blue and white.

jpsika08

Hi Juan! Just catching up and looking forward to the photo and video updates.

Thank you for stopping by Dave and Tracy, your the tank doing?

Now you have me begging... PLEASE get up some pictures and PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE get the thunderstorm programmed and video-ed!

LOL, pictures on the way :)

Hey Juan, On your 24 hour light profile, It sounds like your building out of your Apex, are you going to use the AI controllers at all? Are you able to build your profile across all the SOLs independently or does your profile drive all the lights to do the same thing on each light. I guess where I'm going is can you do a Dawn to Dusk East to West roll over your tank as you built it? Thanks!

Tom, sorry for my late response, I'm not using the AI controller I can basically control with the APEX 2 channels, blue leds and white leds, and yes, you have the ability to develop profiles, sunrise, sunset, ramp-up (noon effect), moonlights, weather (Storms, clouds) and lots other possibilities.

Though, you cannot do east west sunset/sunrise for example, as you can have the ability to control all blues or all whites at the same time, not module by module.

Please, ask as many questions as you need as I have read all day about them and finally I have my lights 100% programmed with different profiles.

Tom, I'm sure Juan will chime in and say for sure but, for the brief time I tried the Apex, I think you can do that with the Apex, but I know you cannot with the AI controller. The only downside on the Apex is they don't seperate the 3 colors (I'm betting...yet) the Apex only does blue and white.

Thanks Steve, yes, maybe on their next firmware you will be able to do a couple of new things, 1. Control the AI's third channel and 2. have more profiles, I don't have any left, between the AI's and Vortech's I ran out of them.
Tell me if you haven't received the AI Controller as I can give you mine for free, I ain't going to use it.
My niece is going to Miami next week so I can send it with here and she can UPS it up north.