Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

aw1446

So far so good juan! I love the scape. The little "cove" on the right side is really cool.. I can picture some sweet corals in there. So do you have any idea's as to what you'll be adding first?

SeattleReefGuy

The pics are fixed, maybe Juan did some magic from China!? Thank you, I just finished reading the last 55 pages or so. My wife thinks I'm nuts and my iPad battery is low now, ha! Your tank and fish room is everybody's dream that loves this hobby, thanks for letting us see everything and for doing such a great job!

I'm also on PS3 and play COD3 but don't have Black ops yet, now I think I should get it to help you guys with "murdering".

Safe travels, and looking forward to your return and next installment of Juan's tank adventures!:clink:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Photobucket has been messing with a lot of stuff lately, upgrading or something, with many pictures not showing up for a while.

jpsika08

Hey guys I'm finally back! :D phewww it was a long and exhausting trip, but one I will sure remember all my life.

Maybe it's just as well then, i'd hate to see you get arrested LOL.

LOL, Agree Leigh :)

Great to hear you're having a good time.

Thanks Steve, I sure did, China is a wonderful place.

OOOH.... I dunno man, Formula 1 would be my choice... Regardless, I'm sure you'll have fun!

Thanks Quentin, I think the weather was really bad for the race, at least the province where I was, though, would had loved assisting there :)

Hey Juan.... glad you get to Shanghai safe.... you have to visit the Jade Buddha Temple, The botanical garden, Shanghai Museum, if you can go to suzhou...man.... visit all gardens you can and the Temple of Secrets ...... your wife and you will remember this forever....... have a nice staying in china.....

Hey Carlos, tried to visit many places but my schedule was really tight, I ended going to five different cities with meeting in all of them, and that's without adding the Canton Fair which is really huge, at least 600,000 people daily, it was incredible. :)

Suzhou I did go, really nice place, I couldn't go to the temples as I had a convention and the next day of my arrival to this place I had to take the flight back, but I will get to know it better when I get back. thanks :D

My daughter and son in law spent a month in China traveling. They said it was beautiful and the people there were very nice.

Agree Chris, but the main problem there is that nobody speaks English! it's really difficult, I had to become a Mime to communicate LOL

Hi Juan,

Murdering is just not the same without my killing partner! :D

Hey Eddie! I know man, really missed playing and only to come find the whole network is down!!!! aahhhhhhhh, I guess you did some major killing that even affected the net LOL ;)

Hope they get up soon so we can mass kill everyone, :D

Juan - do you know (or anybody else) why none of your pictures are loading for this thread from photobucket? At first I thought it was my computer but I also tried from my ipad and now my work computer. I started reading this thread several months ago (December) and am just now geting back to reading it but now all of your wonderful pictures aren't showing up which makes reading this not as fun! I really want to see what your new set up looks like and I can't see it!!! The only thing that is working is your YouTube feeds.

Anyway just curious...and hopeful for a fix.

Thanks SeattleReefGuy, I didn't know about this problem, I will look into it ASAP thanks for watching :)

So far so good juan! I love the scape. The little "cove" on the right side is really cool.. I can picture some sweet corals in there. So do you have any idea's as to what you'll be adding first?

Thanks, no ideas, but surely I will begin with some softies to place an all the sandbed, like Zoas and different mushroom varieties, :)

Shanghai, eh Juan?
I got you then! I knew it!

Hahahaha Mischko I took an exact picture in some gardens I visit over there! when I saw them and took it the first person I thought of was you LMAO!!!

The pics are fixed, maybe Juan did some magic from China!? Thank you, I just finished reading the last 55 pages or so. My wife thinks I'm nuts and my iPad battery is low now, ha! Your tank and fish room is everybody's dream that loves this hobby, thanks for letting us see everything and for doing such a great job!

I'm also on PS3 and play COD3 but don't have Black ops yet, now I think I should get it to help you guys with "murdering".

Safe travels, and looking forward to your return and next installment of Juan's tank adventures!:clink:

Great news! I just typed above I was going to look into it but I can see it's solved :D maybe photobucket had some problems.
Glad you are liking all the process, hope to have more updates soon.
I will add you to my PS3 once the net is up and running again, hope you can join us in the murdering spree ;)

Photobucket has been messing with a lot of stuff lately, upgrading or something, with many pictures not showing up for a while.

Thanks Terry, I thought something like this might had happened :)

is anyone else not impressed?

By Obama I mean. Juan's tank is awesome! :p

LMAO!

Shame on you PIMPALA - no political discussions allowed in Reef Sanctuary (so I won't say I agree). :)

LOL

jpsika08

I will try to upload some pictures from the trip later on, need to pic the best ones from the 800 pics I took LOL

PIMPALA

hahahahaha

Whats funny, is if i had posted that same thing on RC, I would have been banned ... again. lol