Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

jpsika08

Welcome Marc! thank for the kind words, tonight I will add you to my PS3 list, and yes, we should do a Black Ops team, :D

Thanks Harold, too bad you ain't PS3 fan anymore, the more the merrier :)

jpsika08

Hello fish101, and Welcome to RS! :)

As of now the display tank has 400 gallons and total volume will be around 600 gallons.
It would be great if you start a thread of your tank so all of us can appreciate it :)

crespeto

Good luck with the Black Ops team, I'm more an assasins creed and halo man myself, but I hear black ops is pretty cool. Can't wait to see more picks man, keep up the good work Juan.

jpsika08

Thank you very much Chris!

Quick Update (With no photos :()
As of now, the metal beam support for the tank is in it's place and ready to receive the monster.
Tile floor has been installed.
Tomorrow will paint inside walls and install light within the room as well as on/off switches.
Details of the room will be finished too.
Workers begin cleaning everything and be gone by tomorrow :D
Moving will begin taking place...

jpsika08

Don't forget our crane pictures! :)

You bet I won't Terry! :)

Nah, we want video :).

And video you shall receive LOL :D

C'mon Juan, pics please? :bounce:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will take some tomorrow :)

Way to go Juan! We're dying to see the photos!!!

Thanks Dave and Tracy, I will take some pics and post them tomorrow :)

And the crowd goes wild! what is that they are chanting? Vid-Vid-Vid!!!

LOL, count on it :D

Thanks for the heads up Terry :)

jpsika08

UPDATED News from the Room's Front! :)

These are some of the plans I have:

- Wednesday, finally workers finished all the room, even the tile floor is installed!
- Wednesday, bought the rail slides for the roof to hold and swing the hood, they are German made and can hold up to 200kgs of weight.
- Thursday, Finish installing the metal beam support for the tank, and wood with foam for soft support underneath it.
- Thursday, Painting will take place to all the inner side of the room (The important part LOL).
- Thursday, Actual tank begins on disassembling process, fish are going to be taken out and house at the LFS.
- Friday, Tank goes in! Hopefully :fingerscrossed: AND WITH PICTURES AND VIDEO :D
- Friday, Electric wiring commences.
- Friday, Begin moving stuff from former tank to actual tank.
- Saturday, premade structures for using as table and holding supplies as well as water depot frames will come in to be installed.
- Monday, Major moving begins...