Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

fishingfishout

My RSM 250 since June 2010

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

This is my tank. I hope you all enjoy. I absolutely love my RSM. This is my first saltwater tank and they made the process exceptionally easy to setup. Even though I would LOVE to cure my microbubble problem this is the perfect setup for me right now.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Beautiful tank !!! Thanks for sharing !

would LOVE to cure my microbubble problem

have you tried moving the surface skimmer gate (I see it WAY down) to like 1/2" from it's top position & then add water until it's almost to the top of the main display - this will be one or two lines from the very top of the water level window - hope this helps !

fishingfishout

Beautiful tank !!! Thanks for sharing !

have you tried moving the surface skimmer gate (I see it WAY down) to like 1/2" from it's top position & then add water until it's almost to the top of the main display - this will be one or two lines from the very top of the water level window - hope this helps !

I will try that now. Thanks for the advice!!!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Very nice tank fishingfishout! You've done a great job with it!

Start a tank thread for us? It's a great place to keep a record of pictures, questions, etc. as the tank grows (and we're all picture addicts too! :) )

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Just click "New Thread" to start a tank thread & let us see some bigger pics & let us know if the water level tip helps ! All the best !

ClintRSM130

WOW! very tastefully done. If you don't mind me asking how did you manage that rock structure in your tank. It's hard to believe that huge reef is in a rsm.

Edison

Haven't posted a full frontal shot for some time. Here's what the tank looks like after being up for just about 11 months.
I'll be swapping the two Acros because the one on the right is getting a tad too much light and the one on the left likes all the light it can get.