Red sea max 650 FOR SALE

I'm selling my red sea max 650. I am selling it with corals fish live rock sand and all equipment that comes with plus many extras. I can't get my pics to load on here but have it on eBay with pics and full list of stuff. It's the only 650 on eBay thanks!

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Looks like it's really thriving. Why are you selling if you don't mind me asking? What color is the trim?

Choff

Great looking tank. Curious to see how much you get for it. We may be building a house in the near future and want to do a custom tank, but only if I can sell The 650 for a readonable loss.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys thanks for all the nice comments. Choff it's not really the tank I worry about it's all the money I have in fish and corals . It's somewhere between $16000 or $17000 I have invested with everything including tank and all the extras so we will see.

For anyone interested I put a Video on you tube. You will have to excuse the quality it was made using my phone but I think I gives a different perspective of the tank. I will consider any reasonable offer.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Chris see the little film strip icon when you are in a reply, click on it & add your youtube url - it will show up here

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Link doesn't seem to be working. I wish my life was a little more settled at the moment because I would definitely give this strong consideration.

Okay guys I'm going to $8500 and this is as low as I can go! If anyone knows anybody I really need to get this tank gone so I can move. Thanks

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
How hard would it be to transport that thing to texas?

:welcomera WELCOME to Reef Sanctuary!
Probably depends on how far down into Texas that you are talking about.
I sure wouldn't want to move it but that's an AWESOME TANK @ a bargain price! :D

Last edited: