Red lines on tank glass and on rock

Schwa

I wish I could take a picture but it doesnt show up. I have these thin red lines showing up everywhere in my tank the best way to describe them is they look kind of like a lightning streak. with small lines coming off the main line. I have seen a couple red flatworms in my fuge and I am scared that these lines may be the egg clusters for them. If this is the case I am using flatworm exit before they get out of hand. I have only sen 4 or 5 flatworms and have searced extensively for them. My tank has only been up and running for a couple months so if I do have flatworms they are not to outbreak levels yet. I have removed all the ones I did find but that has only been 4 or 5 and have not seen them in my display only in the fuge. I think they may have come in with some live sand I got from premium aquatics as my rock was dry from Bulk Reef Supply. any help identifying these red lines would be great thanks.

Do they look like this? I don't know what they are, either; hoping somebody can tell us.

P1030653-1.JPG