Recommendation for Reef Cleaners

Just suggesting, please make your site more friendly to nano tanks. I have a 10 gallon tank that I want to stock for, but I can barely meet the $25 limit if I'm lucky, and if I meet it I need to pay $30 shipping unless, I get over $50 of stuff that don't require single day shipping. Thanks.

johnmaloney

You can stick to Priority Mail items, or we can charge actual shipping costs for an order under $25, but in most cases it pays to add to the order instead of paying the extra shipping. We would have it lower, but b/c Express Mail costs more than what we charge we have to have it to cover the loss on shipping. $25 is a break even order for us, on average shipping costs, but where you live might change that.

lcstorc

If you have a local reef club or a friend nearby with a reef you can always do a group order. Whatever you order will be well worth it. John's stuff is awesome and I think he gets lost when he counts higher than about 10 since I always seem to get more than I order. :)

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ya. Seriously do a bulk order. It cost a certain amount for these guys to stock. If I had a 1 gallon Pico id only need 5 members of a cuc so the choice is buy local or get a bigger tank. Just not cost efficient for u or them to ship 3.95$ in Cleaners.

....... I'm Matt n i love u pavona

catran

If you have a local reef club or a friend nearby with a reef you can always do a group order. Whatever you order will be well worth it. John's stuff is awesome and I think he gets lost when he counts higher than about 10 since I always seem to get more than I order. :)

Great idea. That's what I did when I only needed ceriths. Either that, or like Matt said, buy local which will be more expensive, but no shipping.

I love reefers...

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Might want to think about adding some macroalgae to your order. Adds biodiversity and aesthetics to your display. This may help get your order up to decent shipping options.

johnmaloney

Since everyone else is throwing a plug my way, (lol...) our quick crews are packaged deals that ship free to anywhere in the country and range in size from 3 gallon picos too 265 gallons, and tackle all commonly occurring nuisance algae problems.

Thanks again for the support. :)